2023 Premier sfc

Don’t know how people don’t seem to mention Ballincollig as contenders this year. They have made semi finals last two years and have a young panel of players who are gaining experience with every year .
This didn't really age well, and probably won't age well in a few months time. Bang average team

Agreed wasn’t impressed with castlehaven I don’t think they’ll go far this year Jack cahalane was a big loss up front
It shows how reliant they are on Hurley. Michael Hurley was anonymous, Collins also poor. And their fullback line is very suspect, a very average Ross full forward line had them cut to ribbons at times.

Hard not to see Clon topping the group on tonight’s evidence. But anything can happen in a west cork derby.

Great occasion in Ahamilla, the pitch looked immaculate. You can see why so many comment on how well run things are any time we have a big game. Kudos to the club and those in charge.

re JC, I didnt think he was, he had opted for hurling at one stage but was then injured? I think he has a lot to contribute-classy on the ball and has a great eye for a pass, danger of him falling between two stools, problem is now intercounty players need to be 6ft 3 and 16 stone/100kg,

This didn't really age well, and probably won't age well in a few months time. Bang average team
A poor call indeed Boss. Ballincollig are just a better run version of Douglas. I’d have marginally more respect for the collig given they have at least won one senior county in contrast to the train wreck that is Douglas Gaa Club.

They won’t be within an arses roar of a county. As stated before, neither will anyone else outside the big 4

I didnt think he was, he had opted for hurling at one stage but was then injured? I think he has a lot to contribute-classy on the ball and has a great eye for a pass, danger of him falling between two stools, problem is now intercounty players need to be 6ft 3 and 16 stone,
Conor Cahalane was the best player on show. Of all the guys who went hurling in the last 10 years, he’s the one who looks most like an intercounty footballer.

Good chance that the “big” 2 are that far in front of everyone that Collig aren’t that low in the pecking order. Think it will ultimately come down to Barrs or Nemo again, maybe one of them could be caught on a bad day but chances of both of them losing a crucial game are very low. Also don’t think Collig are even related to Douglas, they’re a much better club with much better spirit and honesty. The likes of Noel galvin, Paddy Kelly and Liam Jennings are fantastic club men who always put themselves on the line for the team.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼