2023 Premier sfc

Ballincollig aren't far off being in the same category as Douglas. Arguably worse when they have no competition from the likes of Nemo. All they're competing with is a few shit soccer teams and the basketball. They'll have no excuse soon

Also don’t think Collig are even related to Douglas, they’re a much better club with much better spirit and honesty. The likes of Noel galvin, Paddy Kelly and Liam Jennings are fantastic club men who always put themselves on the line for the team.
Fair point, they aren’t anywhere near as spineless, soul less and embarrassing a club as Douglas.
They won their county and deserved it and do have passionate football men, the likes of Miskella and Podsy along with those you mentioned.
However aside from the one county they have failed to produce much success from huge underage resources.

First game , missing their best player in Luke Fahy and beaten by a team who have more cork senior title’s than most clubs have put together .As you will see as year goes on there won’t be many If any at all take any points off Nemo .

Watched 10 mins of Castlehaven game and turned it off , terrible game and standard very poor . Conor Cahalane was best player on the field what i saw of it and heres a fella who was in the states for the last 8r9 weeks.Says it all really l. Clon pitch didnt look great either for the middle of sunmer.

O’Brien was back on the line with Kanturk
Yes I believe he agreed to come in on a consultancy role of sorts for championship games as they lost a manager/coach not so long ago.

They were in disarray by all accounts. They made a great comeback against Fermoy which was sparked by a couple of very astute tactical calls by Mazzer.

Keep an eye on this guy, from speaking to a number of people in the know, we’re talking about a nailed on future Cork senior manager.

Clon pitch didnt look great either for the middle of sunmer.
Careful now you’ll upset a lot of West Cork men, Clon is clearly the football centre of excellence and there’s no reason why the Cork Footballers shouldn’t be training there all year round and playing their league games there.
Did I mention it’s a centre of excellence?

Careful now you’ll upset a lot of West Cork men, Clon is clearly the football centre of excellence and there’s no reason why the Cork Footballers shouldn’t be training there all year round and playing their league games there.
Did I mention it’s a centre of excellence?
And a big 4 club as well 🤣🤣🤣

Yes I believe he agreed to come in on a consultancy role of sorts for championship games as they lost a manager/coach not so long ago.

They were in disarray by all accounts. They made a great comeback against Fermoy which was sparked by a couple of very astute tactical calls by Mazzer.

Keep an eye on this guy, from speaking to a number of people in the know, we’re talking about a nailed on future Cork senior manager.
Great tactical decision by "Mazzer" to make the opposition keeper have a stinker on the night. The kind of coaching and insight Cork are crying out for, Corks loss, Clons gain clearly.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

5th Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼