2023 Premier sfc

Big 4 ? Sure they have been in top 4 last 2 years so how do you calculate being top 4? .
They didn’t get out of their group 2 years ago.
They’re probably the best of the rest outside the big 4. Still no chance they’ll win it though.

The big 4 is so much a calculation, more a common consensus. But if was a calculation then it’s probably a complicated formula based on a wide variety of factors such as success over the past 30 years, tradition/heritage, players/management, etc

Very defensive football from the west cork teams tonight in Clon. Castlehaven lacking outside the big names and carbery lack the firepower to do damage. Looks like the winner will be coming from the City again

Very defensive football from the west cork teams tonight in Clon. Castlehaven lacking outside the big names and carbery lack the firepower to do damage. Looks like the winner will be coming from the City again
Agreed wasn’t impressed with castlehaven I don’t think they’ll go far this year Jack cahalane was a big loss up front

They’re probably the best of the rest outside the big 4. Still no chance they’ll win it though.

The big 4 is so much a calculation, more a common consensus. But if was a calculation then it’s probably a complicated formula based on a wide variety of factors such as success over the past 30 years, tradition/heritage, players/management, etc
I shat myself reading this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fox is it true mazzer was with kanturk tonight

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Frank and Walters
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

21st Dec 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Kevin Quigley

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼