2022 Senior A football

The Dazzlers just need to play fast and execute the chances they create. If they do, they will win.

If they dont it's down to how they react if they have those few turnovers/wides or when they get the 1st 'bop on the nose' from Knocknagree.

Hearing prep has been messy enough since hurling final, few injuries in challenge games etc.

Hope they do it.

Nobody will begrudge St. Michaels a win but JFD and Knocknagree are no pushovers and have experience of winning finals , they climbed the grades and have some v good players .

The Dazzlers just need to play fast and execute the chances they create. If they do, they will win.

If they dont it's down to how they react if they have those few turnovers/wides or when they get the 1st 'bop on the nose' from Knocknagree.

Hearing prep has been messy enough since hurling final, few injuries in challenge games etc.

Hope they do it.
Couldn't agree more. Michael's by far the better side but won't be as easy as the semi. All comes down to how they react to turnovers and wides.
I fancy Michael's by 5. Hope they get over the hump cause they will do damage at senior prem.

He spent most of the Clyda game taking Corbett as far away from the Knocknagree goal as possible, can see him trying to do the same with Hegarty
If he does the same again it’s likely Hegarty will be completely out of the game as Michael’s link man. Corbett had the benefit of superb kicking range off both feet and kicked a few difficult points in tight spaces. Won’t be the same for Hegarty I would imagine which would be a big benefit to Knocknagree

If he does the same again it’s likely Hegarty will be completely out of the game as Michael’s link man. Corbett had the benefit of superb kicking range off both feet and kicked a few difficult points in tight spaces. Won’t be the same for Hegarty I would imagine which would be a big benefit to Knocknagree
Link man doesn’t matter hugely as such to Michael’s with their half back line and midfield launching attacks non stop. Daniel Meaney and Andrew Murphy are a powerful midfield pair.

This is a closer game than bookies seem to think I would say though. Knock have a habit of clawing themselves into games and over the line when they seem to have no right to. They also have a few class operators in Fintan O’Connor, Eoghan McSweeney and Daniel O’Mahony.

I would give a hesitant nod to Michael’s to win it though. I don’t think Michael’s can possibly be as bad on kickouts as Clyda were and on even split of possession or more I think they can finally win one.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼