2022 Senior A football

Michaels for me are clear cut winners in this final. Experience alone of being in the final of this grade down through the years is huge and this year they really look like they have the cutting edge with the serious scores they have put up. Can’t honestly see Knocknagree coming within 6/7 points of them.

Michaels for me are clear cut winners in this final. Experience alone of being in the final of this grade down through the years is huge and this year they really look like they have the cutting edge with the serious scores they have put up. Can’t honestly see Knocknagree coming within 6/7 points of them.
Experience in finals is what will go against Michaels, they have nothing but bad ones and who knows how the mental scars of recent years could affect them if it comes down to the wire. Knocknagree on the other hand have more finals won than most in recent years.

That being said, Michaels no doubt have the stronger team and should win but I’d anticipate a close one.

If you referring to experience of finals I would suggest Knocknagree have played in plenty, with the difference they win theirs, they may not have the ability of St. Michaels however they know how to win on the big day, and that must count for something.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼