Search results

1. S

Some mixes by Source

This old chestnut for starters... http://soundcloud.com/source-1/oldskool-mix-september-2004 ...more to follow soon!
  2. S

Sweat Oct 94

Does anyone please have a copy of this mix? I had it on cassette many moons ago but alas it's gone! It had Bille Ray Martin 'Your Lovin Arms', Doug Lazy's 'Let It Roll' and 'Boom Box' on it! Cheers, Source.
  3. S

Lesbians do Miss Cork?

I wish some lesbians would do me.
  4. S

The Jungle Republic Series Part.1

Phase 2 Recordings presents.... The Jungle Republic Series Part.1 J. Calibre - 'Pop' R. Jet Li - 'Lydia's Ryme' In January of 2002 Cork promoters Phase 2 and Dublin's Bassbin colaborated to bring the Irish drum'n'bass massive something that has become truly legendary. This something was...
  5. S

I hate Creme Eggs.

I really don't get the hype about these things at all. The chocolate sure is lovely as is all Cadburys chocolate but that sickly sweet shite on the inside is horrid. How do you eat yours? (great ad campaign btw!)
  6. S

What's the differance between Jam and Marmalade?

You can't marmalade your mickey into an ol' doll!
  7. S

Are there many 10 C ??? cars on the roads of Cork?

Out foreign and just a bit curious...
  8. S

Liquid Lunch - Drum'n'Bass Mix

Laid back liquid style mix... http://www.sendspace.com/file/5owybu 1) Brother - A Dream Like State - Fokuz 2) Ed Oberon - La Vacca - Sound Trax 3) Blu Mar Ten - Believe Me - Blu Mar Ten 4) Brother - Long Way Home - Fokuz 5) Bal - Venus In Furs - Influence 6) Eveson - Late Night Special - Red...
  9. S

Catch me in Dublin tomorrow night - Friday 24th July

I'll be playing @ 174 in Twisted Pepper on Middle Abbey Street in Dublin on Friday 24th in support of Aaron Jay (Influence Records, Swerve, London) & Data (Influence Records, Metalheadz) if anyone is interested.
  10. S

The Phase 2 Drum'n'Bass Show ...NEW TIME...

... on RTE Pulse coming end of March 2009. Starting on Sunday 22nd March 2009 at 0000 to 0200 I will be hosting a weekly drum'n'bass show on RTE's dedicated dance music DAB station. The show will feature a mix of past, present and future drum'nbass with guest mixes and themed mixes on...
  11. S

Drum'n'Bass in Limerick Friday 26th Oct 2007

Source and Jet Li - two figureheads of the Irish Drum & Bass scene touch down in Limerick on Friday the 26th of October to play the Nu Killa Beats night in the Underground @ Baker Place.Based in Cork City these Dj's are the main men behind the Phase II Recordings record label and the legendary...
  12. S

Jungle Republic 2007

On Friday 16th & Saturday 17th November 2007 Phase 2 proudly presents... JUNGLE REPUBLIC 2007, at The Granary, Killarney, Co. Kerry. Admission: 2 nights 25 euro + 1.50 bf, 1 night 15 euro. Doors: Friday 9pm, Saturday 8pm. 16 dj's, 4 mc's, 2 rooms, 2 nights, 1 roof. www.irishdrumandbass.com...
  13. S

DJ ZINC at The Savoy, Cork on Thursday 14th June 2007.

After the more than positive reaction to Friction The Savoy continue with the monthly DNB sessions. June 2007 will feature, whether you are Ready Or Not, none other than the Super Sharp Shootin, Bingo bad man DJ ZINC. In the early 90's Zinc had a residency at now-legendary club Desire and hot...
  14. S

2 Gold Circle B Stone's tickets for sale....

PM me if you are interested.
  15. S

DJ Friction - Savoy, Thursday 17th May 2007

At the age of 27, Brighton raised Friction is without a doubt one of the most talented DJ-Producers to make a significant impact in Drum & Bass in recent years. From the age of 15 Friction has been dedicated to developing his skills and ability to achieve where he is today. With a rapidly...
  16. S

GOLDIE tonight at The Savoy.

This is a chance in a lifetime opportunity to see the man, the myth, the legend perform one of his electrifying dj sets on the main stage in The Savoy. One of drum'n'bass musics leading lights Goldie's music and ambition has been an inspiration to many of the scene's up and coming producers and...
  17. S

Asian drummer.

Check this out... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofn2A1p13Sg
  18. S

FAO: iTrip users...

Howdy, can anyone give me advise on what the best frequencey to use in Cork City is? Cheers.
  19. S

FAO: Cork Promoters

Any chance of getting Moving Hearts down for a gig?
  20. S

Boarding planes with no seat allocation.

Why can't it just be the done thing that first on goes all the way to the back and the plane fills from the back forward? This would reduce the amount of plonkers blocking up the aisles as the plane boards. Most flights are 99% full nowadays anyway so it wouldn't lead to unbalanced loads...