Search results

1. R

Wolves fined for fielding weakened team

So Wolves were fined €25,000 for fielding a weakened side against Man Yoo. So the Premier League therefore are taking the power away from a manager to select a side as he sees fit for a certain game. Whatever side he thinks will do the job he sees fit is surely the managers job and his alone...
  2. R

Lost post - Advice if possible?

Right lads, I ordered parts for my car from England about a month ago and the supplier posted them to me roughly 3 weeks ago. But no sign at my door. I decided to try my local sorting office today with no luck, so basically my parts have been lost in the post between England and Cork. I need...
  3. R

Setanta Insurance

Anyone heard of/use these people? Just got a car quote from them, which is half of any other quote I got. dunno am I smelling a rat, or just a bargain. any experiences?
  4. R

I hate Real Madrid.

No matter how much they spend, or how much they've wasted on players over the last numbers of years, the spanish government will just bail them out. For a club that "sold" their training ground to help debt problems, bought by the government as a property development opportunity for a figure...
  5. R

UFC on Setanta

Does anyone else's ufc coverage on setanta constantly skip, or keep breaking up? i have completely lost patience with setanta. one of the only reasons i have a subscription to setanta is the for ufc coverage. yet i cant record any ppv's cos they constantly skip due to interference or whatever...
  6. R

Anyone bought a car in the UK?

how did ye arrange payment for it? did ye just bring plain cash with ye, and bargain? or is there another way without carrying so much cash on ya?
  7. R

So who has gone to Boston....

knowing nothing about baseball, only to return a die hard Red Sox fan? is this a common thing, or am i alone?
  8. R

Heinze continues road back to first team.

United won the Reserve Senior Cup tonight in a 3-2 win over Oldham Athletic with goals from Rossi and two from Campbell who is doing savage at the moment. but the game was more interesting cos of Heinze, who was absolutely flying into tackles allover the shop!!! some of them u were cringing at...
  9. R

Colour Printing facilities in cork...

lads does anyone know of, or can they recommend somewhere in town or outside even where i could print out a couple of copies on my college project? preferably in colour, it'll be about 80-100 pages with some pictures. dont suppose anyone knows what this might cost also? any help appreciated...
  10. R

Wrestling: Brock Lesnar Defeats IWGP Champion Kazuyuki

In his highly publicized first match back since Wrestlemania XX, former WWE Champion Brock Lesnar defeated IWGP Champion Kazuyuki Fujita and Masahiro Chono in a three-way dance to capture the IWGP Title. Because of the rules of three-way matches, Lesnar did not have to pin the champion to win...
  11. R

i hate websense....

we need to find a way around this destroyer of fun and banter. web admin bastards....
  12. R

Bypassing site blockers??

whats the site u go into, that you can view webpages through under a different ip address, so u can get around blockers like websense.... was talked about on here ages ago, but the thread is long lost by now. thanks.
  13. R

is there a band called 15 Ways?

do they really exist? the reason i ask is because one of their songs is featured on Head Radio in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories , and i've been looking for it to download, but cant find anything about the song, or band anywhere. any help appreciated.
  14. R

Manchester United's day so far....

- Ryan Giggs ruled out for a month or maybe more with a hamstring injury. yet another midfielder gone. - Cristiano Ronaldo charged with misconduct by Uefa after 'gestures' towards benfica fans in the champions league last year. - Ferguson says signing a midfielder before the end of the...