So who has gone to Boston....

Yeah true, in March when I arrived I thought baseball was the biggest load of shit. Now though I'll sit down and watch a game. Atmosphere at the games is amazing as well.

Lets go Red Sox, lets go

telboy said:
moved over in 04, just in time for when they won the "world" series. Hard not to get into it.

i was over there for summer 04, the red sox had just gotten into the world series when i was leaving.
i had to subscribe to the NASN when i got home to watch it live.
then they went three games down...

and won four straight games...

IsYouMad? said:
Yeah true, in March when I arrived I thought baseball was the biggest load of shit. Now though I'll sit down and watch a game. Atmosphere at the games is amazing as well.

Lets go Red Sox, lets go

i've never found atmosphere at any american sport less than artificially bad. Manufactured, false, embarrassing. Have seen the yankees, mets, red sox, cubs, Blue Jays, Argonauts, Knicks, Rangers, Maple Leaves, Heat, Expos (when they still existed!), giants, raptors, and Phillies all play at home.

Having said that, the Red Sox and the Cubs are the exception. Pity neither will make the playoffs this year. Sox have just been beaten by the worst team in Major League baseball. The yankees clean sweep broke them.

Superdave said:
i've never found atmosphere at any american sport less than artificially bad. Manufactured, false, embarrassing. Have seen the yankees, mets, red sox, cubs, Blue Jays, Argonauts, Knicks, Rangers, Maple Leaves, Heat, Expos (when they still existed!), giants, raptors, and Phillies all play at home.

Having said that, the Red Sox and the Cubs are the exception. Pity neither will make the playoffs this year. Sox have just been beaten by the worst team in Major League baseball. The yankees clean sweep broke them.

Raiders v whoever dare enter, showing your hide in green when the Cowboys play the Eagles in Irving... any day out at Lambeau Field.... OU v Texas in the RedRiver Shootout.... NotreDame at home against anyone... all fiery cauldrons.

I see you can get Prawn cocktails and champagne at croker now....

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cardinals
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

26th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼