Manchester United's day so far....

- Ryan Giggs ruled out for a month or maybe more with a hamstring injury. yet another midfielder gone.

- Cristiano Ronaldo charged with misconduct by Uefa after 'gestures' towards benfica fans in the champions league last year.

- Ferguson says signing a midfielder before the end of the transfer window is now essential. the club still refuse to allow any extra funds for transfers until the summer.

- Gary Neville has been charged by the FA with 'improper conduct' following his celebration in front of the scousers.

all in all its been a good day so far....!

Rolo Feen said:
- Ryan Giggs ruled out for a month or maybe more with a hamstring injury. yet another midfielder gone.

- Cristiano Ronaldo charged with misconduct by Uefa after 'gestures' towards benfica fans in the champions league last year.

- Ferguson says signing a midfielder before the end of the transfer window is now essential. the club still refuse to allow any extra funds for transfers until the summer.

- Gary Neville has been charged by the FA with 'improper conduct' following his celebration in front of the scousers.

all in all its been a good day so far....!

What a load of bollocks. I dont agree with that James Blunt Neville very often but he's dead right about this.

Sound said:
What a load of bollocks. I dont agree with that James Blunt Neville very often but he's dead right about this.
I think it would be unfair to suspend him, but he's gonna have to take a fine for this. It would have been one thing if he happened to be standing in front of the Liverpool fans, but he had to cover ground to get to them. That takes some of the spontaneity away and is probably what landed him in trouble.

And to the people who will point out the other times when someone did this and got away with it, all you'll get is a response saying that those people should have been punished as well, and past mistakes are not a reason to keep making them into the future.

I feel sorry for the poor fans that were offended

What a joke

Anyway, the one good thing about the midfield crisis is that there are strikers being played in there and it adds to the excitement
Giggs is a major loss though he was man of the match for me on Sunday
Gotta get a loan player in asap

So Park one wing, Ronaldo the other, Fletcher and Smith in the middle.
when Giggs gets back I'd play him in the middle with Fletcher and two boys on the wings.

Fat Tom said:
So Park one wing, Ronaldo the other, Fletcher and Smith in the middle.
when Giggs gets back I'd play him in the middle with Fletcher and two boys on the wings.
lets just hope Ronaldo hass copped on and begins to play football instead of waiting for the whistle to blow

This is going to be a Real test for him.
With the mature players out he is going to have a lot of pressure on him to step up to the plate and offer what we all know he is capable of.
I haven't lost faith in him yet as the natural ability is there for all to see- hopefully he can get it right mentally and become the player we all know he can be.

anyone else think this is the perfect time for Rossi??????

i hear nothing of him being brought in to sort it out.
have a midfield of Fletcher Rossi Smith and Park!?

yes ronaldo is back , but if he shows his immaturity again in the game sunday, then we should give Rossi his chance...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Fist Of Pure Emotion
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

16th Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Phrases - Decks Out

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼