Lost post - Advice if possible?

Right lads,
I ordered parts for my car from England about a month ago and the supplier posted them to me roughly 3 weeks ago. But no sign at my door.

I decided to try my local sorting office today with no luck, so basically my parts have been lost in the post between England and Cork.

I need the parts so i'll have to reorder again, but do I have any recourse or options here?
talk to An Post? talk to supplier?
or is it just tough luck and pay all over again?

I've received many parts from this crowd before, never with any problem. Prompt and clearly labelled.

Thanks for any help.

Sometimes you have to pay for postal insurance sometimes its included. They should have some proff of posting as well so they might be able to track it down. If you a regular customer and they know you depending on how much you bought they might offer a refund.

Best option talk to the supplier. I had a pakage go missing a while back and post was taking ages to come from the uk because of the EU elections all the fliers and shit going around. Took 10 days for a letter redirected from belfast to get to kerry. Usually takles 2 days.

Right lads,
I ordered parts for my car from England about a month ago and the supplier posted them to me roughly 3 weeks ago. But no sign at my door.

I decided to try my local sorting office today with no luck, so basically my parts have been lost in the post between England and Cork.

I need the parts so i'll have to reorder again, but do I have any recourse or options here?
talk to An Post? talk to supplier?
or is it just tough luck and pay all over again?

I've received many parts from this crowd before, never with any problem. Prompt and clearly labelled.

Thanks for any help.

What kind of car is it?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼