Search results

1. A

Looking for Ebenezer...

Eb, are you in here anywhere? Send me a mail.
  2. A

Do you know a counsellor who uses sign language?

I'm looking for a counsellor in the Cork area that either uses sign language with their clients or has experience in counselling deaf clients with the use of an interpreter. Anyone have any names or ideas they could throw this way?
  3. A

Littering

On my lunch break I saw a lad- maybe mid twenties throw all his rubbish out a car window. He was on the passenger side. He threw out a crisp packet and some other wrappers and an empty plastic bottle. Had he not looked like he would have taken my eyes out with his bare hands I'd have put in back...
  4. A

Anyone work for Trailfinders before or currently?

Have recently seen a job come up with them and can't decide if I would love it or hate it! Anyone?
  5. A

Wanna get naked in July?

Cork Bodypainting is association with Camden Palace Hotel are holding a Guinness World Record event on JULY 28th. The record title is "Most bodies painted" We have to beat 264 people and we need you! Whether you are an artist, model, photographer or a volunteer. You can get involved! The event...
  6. A

ECHOGRAM_ New Video release before US tour next week!

_6FbyOn40i0 Cork’s ECHOGRAM have released the video for their track ‘Conspiracy’ this morning. The song is part of the Conspiracy EP that the band are releasing today along with the video. Another in a long line of immaculate videos from director Shaun O’ Connor, the ‘Conspiracy’ video is a...
  7. A

Charity Gig in aid of Cystic Fibrosis@Bourbon St.

There is charity gig in aid of Cystic Fibrosis Ireland in Bourbon Street Friday 20th. Cystic Fibrosis is Ireland's most common life-threatening inherited disease and more people suffer from it here than anywhere else in the world. Approximately 1 in 19 people are carriers of the CF gene...
  8. A

ECHOGRAM_ play the Pavillion

ECHOGRAM_ play the Pavillion this Sunday before heading off to LA for a few weeks of touring. Having previously played the renowned Viper Room they are going back over to play again! Other bands are playing on the night and entry is only 8euro. If you're in Cork on Sunday, you'd be crazy to miss...
  9. A

Anti~Valentines Plans?!

My Evil Ex, a band made up of my best friend and all our other friends are play in the Pav on Feb 14th. Even though you wouldn't notice it now, on closer expection you will see its my hand in the poster! Would be great to see some of you there! :) No plans for Valentines? Well My Evil Ex have...
  10. A

FOR SALE: Bullstaff Puppies

Super Cute Bull Staff puppies for sale!! PM for details! :) For some reason I can't upload photos!
  11. A

Uncle in law or your Aunts husband?

Trying to sort out this major issue in the house What do you think? If your Aunt marries a man, is it your Uncle? Or your Uncle in law?
  12. A

Anyone own a van?

I need to get my double bed into the new apartment but its 50euro to rent a van for the day and I only need to do one trip, Douglas to town with the bed. Anyone own a van I can use?! You will get the lovely pleasure of my company and a some tea and cake in the new gaf and petrol money and a hug...
  13. A

A resident of town!

I am now officially living in town! :) HAPYY DAYS! :)
  14. A

Christmas. Meh.

So far today I have managed to fall on my ass twice and bruise it, hurt my wrist and crash my car. This is very unhappy Christmas.
  15. A

FAO: Mr Mister

http://portablenorthpole.tv/watch/579741fba81e95fda85b8bf8fbd492b5
  16. A

Homeless Shelter Christmas Present Appeal

Hey you guys, Just like last year, I am asking for your help to donate some presents to the homeless shelter where I volunteer. Every year I give the presents during Christmas dinner. It doesn't cost much to help out, maybe ten euro or so. PM me if you'd like to donate and I'll give you a list...
  17. A

Advice on India

I got invited to a Wedding in India today. It's on in January and I'm dying to go, the only thing is money. (Whats new like!) I've priced flights and they are coming in at 380 return which is pretty good, I'm only going to be able to take a week off work so I'm wondering who has been, what...
  18. A

1 spare ticket for Grandmaster Cash Screen tonight. Any takers?

1 spare ticket for Grandmaster Cash Screen tonight. Any takers? As title says, I've a spare ticket, just the one, Anyone need one?
  19. A

FAO: Ninja Guy outside the Slate

I got called by name outside the Slate earlier and it was a guy in costume, I hadn't a clue who it was and told him so, then he said, don't worry about it artfreak and then I was even more confused. Anyway I just wanted to say sorry, whoever you are, I've clearly met you before but in all your...
  20. A

Ireland Race School Co. Down

Has anyone been there or know anyone who has?! Was hoping to buy a gift voucher for a friends bithday but can't find any reviews online.