Wanna get naked in July?

Cork Bodypainting is association with Camden Palace Hotel are holding a Guinness World Record event on JULY 28th. The record title is "Most bodies painted" We have to beat 264 people and we need you! Whether you are an artist, model, photographer or a volunteer. You can get involved! The event will take place at Camden Palace Hotel at 9.30am. Later in the day the World Naked Bike ride is being held from the same venue and we invite you to stay with us and come for a cycle around the city! It promises to be a day of creativity, art and fun! Register now at corkbodypaintingguinnessrecord@gmail.com to book your place!

Not that anyone will notice mind but I hope people are not so stupid as to sit on white bike saddles. Remember last year? Here la..put a sock over the saddle.

I've seen the crowd that go in and out of camden palace...

Some thing's i would rather not see....them naked is all of those things.

Will provision be made for the dirty old men of Cork along the naked bike route? Perhaps a sheet of tarpaulin waist high allowing them to choke the chicken as the riders go by without causing embarrassment?

Will provision be made for the dirty old men of Cork along the naked bike route? Perhaps a sheet of tarpaulin waist high allowing them to choke the chicken as the riders go by without causing embarrassment?

alot of them will be taking part in the cycle too no doubt

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1:45pm

More events ▼