Littering

On my lunch break I saw a lad- maybe mid twenties throw all his rubbish out a car window. He was on the passenger side. He threw out a crisp packet and some other wrappers and an empty plastic bottle. Had he not looked like he would have taken my eyes out with his bare hands I'd have put in back in the car window and told him to take it home to a bin. I was surprised at my own reaction to be honest. I was livid.

On my lunch break I saw a lad- maybe mid twenties throw all his rubbish out a car window. He was on the passenger side. He threw out a crisp packet and some other wrappers and an empty plastic bottle. Had he not looked like he would have taken my eyes out with his bare hands I'd have put in back in the car window and told him to take it home to a bin. I was surprised at my own reaction to be honest. I was livid.

you should have taken the licence plate number and reported it to the council.

the owner of the car would be sent a fine.

it would be his/her responsibility.

I saw a young fellow in a school uniform drop a mcdonalds wrapper outside daunts square, as I finished my fag a young woman coming the opposite way picked up the wrapper and binned it...

'Twould have been handy to have taken a pic/video of it, including the Reg, with your Smartphone.

I was on a call at the time when I saw it and I was so raging that I was rambling on how mad I was. Like I said they weren't exactly friendly looking people! If they'd have been a little less scary I'd have put it back in the window

I've had issues with C.I.T ignorant cuntfuckers throwing rubbish out of their cars in my park.

I've called the council about it and they told me to get the plate number, call them and they will issue a fine.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

19th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Centre Stage School Footworks 2024

Cork Opera House, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼