ECHOGRAM_ play the Pavillion

ECHOGRAM_ play the Pavillion this Sunday before heading off to LA for a few weeks of touring. Having previously played the renowned Viper Room they are going back over to play again! Other bands are playing on the night and entry is only 8euro. If you're in Cork on Sunday, you'd be crazy to miss it!

Check out the video for the single "Walk in the Sun"

Or http://www.myspace.com/echogram to hear more!

ECHOGRAM_ play the Pavillion this Sunday before heading off to LA for a few weeks of touring. Having previously played the renowned Viper Room they are going back over to play again! Other bands are playing on the night and entry is only 8euro. If you're in Cork on Sunday, you'd be crazy to miss it!

Check out the video for the single "Walk in the Sun"

Or http://www.myspace.com/echogram to hear more!

Think i will give it a skip thanks.

Im sure they are a band who will do well in the states though with their generic brand of teenage angst rock.(not a slight on them in anyway just not my cup of tea)

Fair enough. Be sure to let me know when you are touring the states with your talent.
I'd love to come support you, being a local Corkonian and all. Clearly you didn't listen to the words since it's clearly not teen angst rock.

Fair enough. Be sure to let me know when you are touring the states with your talent.
I'd love to come support you, being a local Corkonian and all. Clearly you didn't listen to the words since it's clearly not teen angst rock.

Been their done that :cool:

Seriously though all i said they werent my cup of tea.

If they do well over there fair play to them.

I wasnt on about the lyrics i was on about their sound.

No they are not a boyband "gone wrong" I don't exactly see them sitting on stools and standing for a key change, do you?

They'll do well in America alright, they're working with Sean Beavan (NIN, No doubt) and “Walk In The Sun” has a killer dancefloor remix by renowned American hip-hop / electro funkster Kurtis Mantronik).

You'll also hear them on 2fm, Red fm and 96fm :)

No they are not a boyband "gone wrong" I don't exactly see them sitting on stools and standing for a key change, do you?

They'll do well in America alright, they're working with Sean Beavan (NIN, No doubt) and “Walk In The Sun” has a killer dancefloor remix by renowned American hip-hop / electro funkster Kurtis Mantronik).

You'll also hear them on 2fm, Red fm and 96fm :)

They also speak in the 3rd person.

I never said boy band gone wrong. I said boy band gone rock. You are quite right. No stools or standing for a key change. Very manly looking men indeed.

Clearly you don't realize music is an extremely subjective thing. Why let yourself get rattled if someone on here doesnt dig the artist?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Jus Me

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼