R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love your posts and you are a welcome addition to place that can sometimes be hostile to intelligence. I'd like to know what you think of Kanturk's chances against Rathmore on Saturday. I think they have at least a 50/50 chance but somebody said they are the 25th best in Cork playing the 9th best in Kerry.
    R
    redrebel123
    Thanks very much have been a long time reader of the forums, always enjoy takes from yourself WCG and Cork1990
    I’d imagine that could be the case the only thing that makes me reconsider is Kanturk have 3-4 players who can change the game at that level
    R
    redrebel123
    Eire Og got a right pasting at home to Tempenoe in a similar situation a few years back when they were a strong team at that grade. Many think Rathmore too talented for Kerry Int

I’d fancy Rathmore by 3-4 but wouldn’t rule Kanturk out at all
    C
    cooldude
    I was at that Templenoe game and Eire Og were very unlucky because the faced a gale force wind in the 1st half and Templenoe built up a huge lead that was impossible to peg back. Having said that, the better team won but the final score was a bit freakish.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Bermuda County Council

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼