Recent content by redrebel123

1. R

2024 Premier Senior Football Championship

Carrigaline 0-12 Ballincollig 0-9 Haven 1-12 Douglas 1-7 Eire Og 1-9 Ross 2-6 Nemo 1-10 Newcestown 0-10
  2. R

2023 Premier sfc

Who do fellas have to go through now Nemo (already guaranteed) I think Eire Og will edge it over Bcollig especially if fahy and o Connell gone Haven Carbery Barrs Michael’s to go through on scoring difference Don’t know much about the divisions as hard to know who will tog for ucc I think...
  3. R

2023 Premier sfc

I think Eire Og will come out the worst at the weekend. They have played 3 tight games in a row, and Nemo have had 3 weeks off to prepare. Widens an already huge gulf between the 2. Comfortable wins also for haven Douglas and barrs. I think Carbery will edge the west fork derby. They are...
  4. R

2023 Premier sfc

I would have Eire Og / Douglas right in the mix with any of the 4 you mentioned ahead of them in the chasing pack Ballincollig were way off it at the weekend, they scored 1 point outside of Dorgan. 6 points in a game is terrible. Also don’t think the winners of division/college will have any...
  5. R

Cork Footballers

Interesting point. Ruane was dropped after him and Callahan matched up and Diarmuid O Connor was quiet, then got MOTM this weekend.
  6. R

Cork Footballers

I would also include Jacob o Driscoll Conor Horgan Jack Lawton Eanna O Hanlon Lenihan and Murphy both played half forward in Sigerson so maybe worth a look as well we are lacking there but not sure about either. McMahon from mallow also played a lot for UL. There is a young fella playing with...
  7. R

Cork Footballers

Great to see such bite in our players over last few weeks. Turning teams over and going at them never taking a step bavk This time last year we would have watched Diarmuid Murtagh or some other fancy footballer kick monster points all day Crazy to think they beat us down in PUR a few years...
  8. R

Cork Footballers

Really hope Deane doesn’t end up in concussion protocol he will be out for next week if so… was very direct running and set up 2 scores in first half with passes over the top Pleasantly surprised with R.Maguire today When is the last time a cork bench has been emptied, and every single one...
  9. R

2023 Premier sfc

Correct, not sure what happens in a draw. Points difference or head to head? Carbery need to win to stay up, kiskeam relegated
  10. R

Cork Footballers

Powter to 6 Sherlock in at 13 to replace him BOD in front of D Clifford, DOM marking Shanley on Brosnan KOD on geaney and tear up the pitch to make him work Who picks up P Clifford? MT struggling recently
  11. R

Cork Footballers

Meehan sounds to be getting closer to himself again so wouldn’t be surprised to see him feature
  12. R

2023 Premier sfc

6 players involved with cork between u20 and senior footballers They have Eire Og in the final round of group stages so would expect them to be up for that no matter how the season goes until then. Both will probably beat Carrigaline and definitely lose to nemo, winner takes all
  13. R

Cork Footballers

Does he not play outfield for his club?
  14. R

2023 Premier sfc

Douglas v Michael’s Eire Og v Ballincollig These will be high attendance as first time these neighbours meet in PSFC
  15. R

Cork Footballers

The difference between a winning structure and whatever we have is clear in Dublin even when they are at a lower point than usual Off the back of arguably the greatest team ever, they have introduced a whole new set of players to replace them. A perfect balance between experience and youth in...