Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Strip away the sentiment and look at recent performances and you would not start Horgan or Lehane (or Kingston for that matter) next Sunday.
The key for me is blindly obvious and I’m far from expert…
Play natural forwards up front (Fitzgibbon)
Play natural defenders in the backs (which means no Mark Coleman or Tim O Mahony in 2-7)
Play a hard working warrior in midfield (Tommy O Connell)
Hopefully the team selection this week does not disappoint.
Nah nah nah boy
What we need is “Corkness”

Liam/Hurling aint Coming Home yet. We are more comparable to Spurs in regards Lack of recent Silverware, 2nd best in dogfights, stadium sank us and Daniel Levy would remind me of our Ex Secretary

Nobody really says "we are Cork" ya dopy tool.
What you've described in your miserable post are bog standard human reactions to supporting a team.
Being down, being up, living in hope, thinking there's always another game to make things right, a new season, another chance etc etc
Eff all to do with being from Cork.
Most fans are deluded one way or the other, thankfully not all of em are dead inside like yourself.
Isn’t my post exactly what happens here year in year out though? Am I not call it as it is? I actually always call it as it is. It’s one of the things I love about myself. Never been afraid to call it.

You believe you read a post from a pessimist. Will you still think I’m dead inside if I am proved to be a realist again this year?

There’s levels to being delusional. If there was a championship for it we would walk Munster and we would be awarded the AI on the spot.

And If I am really dead inside you can blame every single player that has togged in the last decade. Cos it really is the hope that kills ya.

Isn’t my post exactly what happens here year in year out though? Am I not call it as it is? I actually always call it as it is. It’s one of the things I love about myself. Never been afraid to call it.

You believe you read a post from a pessimist. Will you still think I’m dead inside if I am proved to be a realist again this year?

There’s levels to being delusional. If there was a championship for it we would walk Munster and we would be awarded the AI on the spot.

And If I am really dead inside you can blame every single player that has togged in the last decade. Cos it really is the hope that kills ya.
Ah jeez BBAWS That's the greatest pile of s**te cliché ever.
The dead inside bit was maybe a bit strong!

There's nothing specifically Cork delusional on here, if anything the majority are negoids like yourself 🤣

I haven't a clue whether we'll qualify out of Munster this year, I'm 50/50 on our chances v Clare.
Hoping we'll do it on Sunday, that's hardly delusional and I'm guessing a whole load of Cork fans feel similar.

Is it your point that the "realistic" take in relation to Sunday's game is that we don't have any real chance v Clare as they are securely the better team and will professionally deal with whatever we throw at them?

Ah jeez BBAWS That's the greatest pile of s**te cliché ever.
The dead inside bit was maybe a bit strong!

There's nothing specifically Cork delusional on here, if anything the majority are negoids like yourself 🤣

I haven't a clue whether we'll qualify out of Munster this year, I'm 50/50 on our chances v Clare.
Hoping we'll do it on Sunday, that's hardly delusional and I'm guessing a whole load of Cork fans feel similar.

Is it your point that the "realistic" take in relation to Sunday's game is that we don't have any real chance v Clare as they are securely the better team and will professionally deal with whatever we throw at them?
Nope. I actually see us winning on Sunday. The only exaggeration in my post earlier was saying that we would be beaten by a score man in the next 2 games.

I do see Limerick beating us comfortably though. And after that, I don’t believe we have the resilience/balls to go and get a result in an all or nothing against Tipp.

Hoping I’m wrong though.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼