Cork Footballers

Some amount of lads here who will be roaring at a radio Saturday evening!

You seem happy to give more money to an organisation who are regularly in front of Dail committees over their dodgy financials. Thats up to you.

F*ck RTE and their cherry picking fixtures to sell subs to line their own coffers.

They're already heavily subsidised by law, I don't see why we should pay them twice.

You seem happy to give more money to an organisation who are regularly in front of Dail committees over their dodgy financials. Thats up to you.

F*ck RTE and their cherry picking fixtures to sell subs to line their own coffers.

They're already heavily subsidised by law, I don't see why we should pay them twice.
Right OK, i take you don't watch any pay per View then as a moral Stance. The likes of Rupert Murdoch etc all wonderful human beings.

Right OK, i take you don't watch any pay per View then as a moral Stance. The likes of Rupert Murdoch etc all wonderful human beings.

Sky TV are a private outfit. You enter into a contract with them by choice.

RTE have to be paid the license by law, under penalty of fine/imprisonment.

I'd have no problem with GAAGO if it was a private operator in partnership.
To have the already heavily subsidised national broadcaster in a 50:50 split with the GAA stinks to high heaven imo.

I think its wrong for them to pick games to drive subs. Cork/Kerry being a prime example.

You disagree, thats ok too m8.

Sky TV are a private outfit. You enter into a contract with them by choice.

RTE have to be paid the license by law, under penalty of fine/imprisonment.

I'd have no problem with GAAGO if it was a private operator in partnership.
To have the already heavily subsidised national broadcaster in a 50:50 split with the GAA stinks to high heaven imo.

I think its wrong for them to pick games to drive subs. Cork/Kerry being a prime example.

You disagree, thats ok too m8.
OK so you will listen on the Radio ?

We’ve struggled to stay with Kerry in the second half for the last few years. As a team we seem to be performing better in the second half and clearly have worked extensively on fitness. Really think we’ll go toe to toe with them on Saturday.

Weather looks good too so hopefully won’t get burnt in terrace!

15/2 to win on Paddy‘s. I might be coming down with a red fever but just put down €40 for us to win. Might pay for a night out!!

We’ve struggled to stay with Kerry in the second half for the last few years. As a team we seem to be performing better in the second half and clearly have worked extensively on fitness. Really think we’ll go toe to toe with them on Saturday.

Weather looks good too so hopefully won’t get burnt in terrace!

15/2 to win on Paddy‘s. I might be coming down with a red fever but just put down €40 for us to win. Might pay for a night out!!
bit early for that optimism.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Randy Feltface
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

17th Jul 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼