Cork Footballers

A bit inexperienced for my liking.. I wouldn’t have minded one or two of Martin, Mcsweeney, O Rourke or especially Deane starting as they’re used to playing Kerry

You mean losing to Kerry ffs, that’s as experienced as you get, not a single debutant, everyone of them involved for at least 2 years, fuck me you could pick this team since January, probably as good as we have, but it is what it is an average run of the mill division 2 team, Kerry by 6-8

You mean losing to Kerry ffs, that’s as experienced as you get, not a single debutant, everyone of them involved for at least 2 years, fuck me you could pick this team since January, probably as good as we have, but it is what it is an average run of the mill division 2 team, Kerry by 6-8
And who exactly would you bring into the team who would make a big difference??

It goes without saying Cork need to start really well. If we start like we played kildare in particular the Game will be over in 20 minutes. However if we can get going early and not be chasing the game Who Knows anything is possible. I know this is basic but very true

Last edited:
This group of players fear no one as they have proven over the last year,the problem is when they are bad they tend to be very bad. Class wise we are way behind Kerry but in saying that curb the influence of the Cliffords and S O Shea and its game on.Taylor on PC will be well worth the trip.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼