Recent content by scouser

1. S

Any proccers out tonight??

Soul Driven in Crane Lane tonight, great band.. I don't work there or anything, just a fan of these guys...anyone fancy it??
  2. S

Croker virginity

Off to Dublin on Sunday, for the very first time. I'm driving, and was hoping some kind proccers in the know would help me out. What's the best thing to do as regards parking/luas etc?? Any help greatly appreciated. P.s Rebels abú
  3. S

First job

Hey lads, my boss wants me to spin some tunes in the bar where I work on Friday nights. The crowd will be mostly people in their mid twenties to early forties... I've a good knowledge of 80s/90s music but I'm worried about building up and slowing down etc. Beats per minute and all that...
  4. S

Help please

My toshiba laptop is telling me to prepare myself for the inevitable failing of my hard disk drive....fuck sake. What can I do??? Thanks in advance.
  5. S

Cruise

Lookin to go on a cruise in September with the buddy(kinda gay I know). Lookin at Skandinavia/Russia area-something like thishttp://http://www.cruiseholidays.ie/fusion/detailcruise2.pl?sessionkey=27D9E0B9_9BD3-4CBD-9D79-6FB9D06A2774&chosencruise=201_0.0&cid=110853&depair= Any advise folks??
  6. S

youtube file to mp3

can it be done?? Looking to download some music but dont fancy the likes of limewire. Any help appreciated...
  7. S

Recommend for me.....

A good novel to read, I'm just finished Paul McGraths' book and I read two other biographies before that, in the mood for some fiction....anyone??
  8. S

Chatroulette.com

Discuss...
  9. S

Who's who...

I've been joined this site a few years, but I'm not much of a poster-been a little more active recently though and I'm enjoying the good sense of humour possessed by some of you. Here's my problem- I can't attach personalities to usernames. I don't even know if some of you are male/female...
  10. S

Paypal

Can you use Paypal with a Laser/Maestro card?
  11. S

Product key help....

Hey there, I'm trying to use Microsoft Office Word 07 on my toshiba laptop and its asking me for a product key, when I enter the one on the back of the laptop it tells me its incorrect....any help would be greatyl appreciated! Cheers...
  12. S

Blogs

Do you write them? Read them? Any advice for an aspiring blogger.... How to get your blog seen for instance? Any help greatly appreciated...
  13. S

Who here takes naps?

I do, if Im tired in the evenings nothing beats 40 winks followed by a shower to freshen me up again... anyone else fond of their naps? Apparently its good for ya, but I find it can detract from the quality of your nights sleep...
  14. S

Fellas how would you feel

about sharing a dressing room/ shower area with a guy you knew was gay?
  15. S

Travel Insurance

Off to Lanzarote for a week on Saturday,any proccers able to suggest a site for good cheap insurance?? Cheers in advance!