Blogs

scouser

Do you write them? Read them? Any advice for an aspiring blogger.... How to get your blog seen for instance?

Any help greatly appreciated...

Make sure you pick a blog hoster that is based in the US, this provides greater protection than the poor sod recently who had to cough up to the tune of 100,000€. Oh and don't apologise.

Make sure you pick a blog hoster that is based in the US, this provides greater protection than the poor sod recently who had to cough up to the tune of 100,000€. Oh and don't apologise.

Agrees - Its why I host my system in the US even though I scrub all the logs and deny anyone access. feck it I'd rather it suffered a 'Catastrophic Failure' than give someone up for having the right to voice there opinion.

I totally disagree with what happened to yer manno even if he was stupid enough to 'Apologise' ..

But as to actual 'Blogging'. It's up to you really. If you can put together something thats interesting to folk and build up a decent following then it's worth doing, even make a few bob's of adverts if ye want. But it's got to have effort put into, ye have to work at it ... The more ye do the more recognition you get..

why not see if the echo will do a 'blog spot?'

Manchester Evening News does this on a Saturday features a couple a week the better ones have caught on

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Polly Barrett
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼