Recent content by Connymara

1. C

2023 Premier sfc

Lads if the haven played hurling the barrs would be minus 3 players...
  2. C

2023 Premier sfc

There wasn't a cow milked in çlon over the weekend...
  3. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

4. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

It happened again this week lads, the free hogggie took and missed just before half time Dalton had the ball in his hand to take it and hoggie over ruled him. Will he just put the team first and let Dalton take them. Its costly lads
  5. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Hogggie was impressive today.. but I think it's time to hand over the free taking to Dalton. The long range frees will win you games in a tight match. The more he's on the frees.. Short/long the more his eye is in.
  6. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Lads, if the past 3 games have taught us anything, it's that we have a good few junior hurlers types trying to play senior grade. Look particularly from midfield up to the forwards today they'd have been dragged off at local club games. If it's taught us anything we know what doesn't work, or...
  7. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Jaysus lads, are the barrs lads reduced to Hurley carriers or what.,?
  8. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Lads come championship there won't hardly one player from last year's County final both clubs, starting. Doesn't say much for the Senior club.Our team has changed very little from the one that lost the 21 final to Limerick. 🙄
  9. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

poor game from a cork point of view, newcomers didn't put their hand up. Disappointing crowd but with the rugby understandable. For the second game in a row thought Barrett was best of the bunch. We won't be getting carried away with league performances.
  10. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I rest my case 😭
  11. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Was down there today, don't spend all my time on this unlike some. Not afraid to call it either and admit when I'm wrong. They were the 3 best on show and if others can't impress against the westmeaths then so be it, we go with what we have until their next opportunity. Rebels abú.....
  12. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Well I got that totally wrong today lads.Put my hand up... Thought that they'd be fighting to get a look in, ideal opportunity against a poor team Kingston, Barrett and Niall ó Leary would be the only to make the starting championship line up.
  13. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Great to see the four barrs lads selected, about time too. No tippy tappy hurling here, Pat knows what he'll get from these lads.Plenty of championship places up for grabs yet boys...
  14. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Westmeath up next and I hope Pat goes with a team of youth and experience. We want that panel buzzing. Connolly N Ó Leary E Downey É Roche T Ó Connell C Joyce D Cahalane É Twomey S Quirke D Dalton C Cahalane B Cunningham S Kingston P Horgan S Barrett It might not be popular lads but Dalton...
  15. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Lads, we're trying fellas in all positions which is great for them to up their game and challenge the usual suspects. Why are we not testing out our goalkeepers. What became of Shane Hurley, thought he was a shoe in for sub at least this year after his club performances. Hope we don't regret not...