Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Conor Cahalane over Darragh Fitzgibbon based on what?
That starting forward line wouldn't score enough to keep us in the game. We'd be way too dependent on Hoggy for scores.
Actually forgot about Connor when I lifted the team from last week. He's a game lad and might benefit from another start but I'd put Barrett on. He puts in a lot of work and he has been unlucky with the shooting in his other appearances.

Also Harnedy knows where the posts are as do both Dalton and O Mahoney.

Both Fitzy and Kingston could do more damage coming on as subs.

Actually forgot about Connor when I lifted the team from last week. He's a game lad and might benefit from another start but I'd put Barrett on. He puts in a lot of work and he has been unlucky with the shooting in his other appearances.

Also Harnedy knows where the posts are as do both Dalton and O Mahoney.

Both Fitzy and Kingston could do more damage coming on as subs.
If the posts were shifted in ennis we would have won. Dalton was extremely wasteful in possession last Sunday

If the posts were shifted in ennis we would have won. Dalton was extremely wasteful in possession last Sunday
It wasn't Dalton's best day but he is abrasive and dangerous and never backs down. All qualities we are going to need on Sunday.

I'm traveling in hope rather then anticipation because if the old Limerick turn up I don't think any Cork selection will beat them. That said if their dip continues we have a big chance but our starting 15 need to able and ready for the fight especially in the first half.

Scenario me this- it’s 5:45 on Sunday, dying embers of the Munster hurling championship, last minute of injury time, cork 1 point down, hegarty low on confidence but high on testosterone bowls millerick over , free 80 yards out - who would you trust to take that free - Hoggy or dalton? Considering a win like this could be the catalyst to launch a golden era of cork hurling? Really - who would your money be on?

Here is a suggestion for you lads that are hoping to park city centre and walk across.
Get off at the dooradoyle exit. When you come to the roundabout drive straight on across it.
About a mile on dead straight you will come to punchs Cross
You can turn right before it which brings you down by the train station
Turn right at punchs will put you in o connell avenue or straight on will bring you to the Dock road. Never any real traffic once you cross the roundabout

Scenario me this- it’s 5:45 on Sunday, dying embers of the Munster hurling championship, last minute of injury time, cork 1 point down, hegarty low on confidence but high on testosterone bowls millerick over , free 80 yards out - who would you trust to take that free - Hoggy or dalton? Considering a win like this could be the catalyst to launch a golden era of cork hurling? Really - who would your money be on?
Dalton of course. But if its another few yards out ..I would consider pa collins to have a cut off it.. he got 2 mighty ones in pairc ui rinn against tipp back in January

80 yards out? Dalton all day long

So you're expecting somebody to score an 80 yard goal to win the game?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Polly Barrett
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼