Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

Fear Dorachadh has some opinion of himself. Sitting in a van recording videos or shouting abuse at people is all this guy's seems to have done in the last 2 years.
He’s getting frustrated now that dirty tricks are being used against him. Usually he’s the one dishing it out.

These far right protests are being financed by foreign governments that are hostile to the EU. I suspect these so called protesters are being paid to act up. They have no standing or support whatsoever in the community. Many of the protests are a scam.

In some cases the protesters turn up. Protest for not more than 20 mins. Film themselves protesting and then leave the location. I suspect they do this because once they upload the video of their protest to social media they get paid. In other words it's a scam.

In some cases the protesters turn up. Protest for not more than 20 mins. Film themselves protesting and then leave the location. I suspect they do this because once they upload the video of their protest to social media they get paid. In other words it's a scam.
That's correct 👌, they are all paid by foreign nazis, right down to old men with walking sticks ,great observation, its all a scam😃

Malachy Steenson :lol!::lol!:
Funny how these grifters drag in fools like you, like shooting fish in a barrel. Don't forget your hood.
images

These far right protests are being financed by foreign governments that are hostile to the EU. I suspect these so called protesters are being paid to act up. They have no standing or support whatsoever in the community. Many of the protests are a scam.
The woman I saw in Wexford a few weeks ago complaining that she can't get to see her GP for weeks seemed fairly genuine.

Malachy Steenson :lol!::lol!:
Funny how these grifters drag in fools like you, like shooting fish in a barrel. Don't forget your hood.
images
You are such a sad little man. Anyone who shows concern over their country's future is a homophobe, racist, xenophobic, nazi.
Do you have children, how's the future looking for them? Housing, services, medical care, from what I've picked up on here you don't seem to be much of a father to be honest. I have 2 very good black friends, there are mixed race people and immigrants at these protests but you are really such a plonker you are incapable of any critical thought. A sad little man with biceps on his thumbs is what you're whole life is about.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The White Horse, Ballincollig

26th May 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Henry Glassie: Fieldwork (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼