Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

The Fermoy Tidy Towns were out doing a clean up at Christ Church and there was about 10 Abbeyville Residents helping out with them, was so good to see them and fair play to the Tidy Towns for inviting them to get involved. When I reflect I didn't see or hear of one of the Abbeyville protesters actually doing anything positive like that, nope they just sat on there backsides in that eyesore of a tent and put up crudely painted signs on the railings. Those residents who have come to Abbeyville are here a month and have contributed more to the town, than those grifters will ever in there lives.
Are you part of Fermoy tidy town group?

Are you part of Fermoy tidy town group?
No I'm not, so please don't put up a video or post that suggests that Fermoy Tidy Towns are being funded by NGOs to implement the great replacement in Fermoy, they just want to sweep the footpaths and put down bedding plants and remind every that there is decent well meaning people in the town who take time out from there busy lives to do good work, and welcome people into there community and encourage them to do likewise.

The Fermoy Tidy Towns were out doing a clean up at Christ Church and there was about 10 Abbeyville Residents helping out with them, was so good to see them and fair play to the Tidy Towns for inviting them to get involved. When I reflect I didn't see or hear of one of the Abbeyville protesters actually doing anything positive like that, nope they just sat on there backsides in that eyesore of a tent and put up crudely painted signs on the railings. Those residents who have come to Abbeyville are here a month and have contributed more to the town, than those grifters will ever in there lives.
Tidy towns is a great movement and a great way for people new to a town or village to get to know their neighbours.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼