Training Run Times

This guy glutes
BT made sense when he said it could be a spasm, As i ran yesterday i was in pain and like a fool carried on, Got back and
had a shower and completely locked up, Mixture of heat and cold last night and foam rolling, feel looser this morning,
Hopefully a solution will be found,

BT made sense when he said it could be a spasm, As i ran yesterday i was in pain and like a fool carried on, Got back and
had a shower and completely locked up, Mixture of heat and cold last night and foam rolling, feel looser this morning,
Hopefully a solution will be found,
Epsom salts are great. You get a big bag in most chemists for about a tenner. A handful into a hot bath helps. BPT is right, get a treatment, to get it released once its settled down do some glute activation stuff for 2 or 3 mins before you run. Glute bridges, or all fours and kick the leg back like a donkey and sideways like your pissing on a lamppost. Loads on YouTube.

You've 8 weeks. plenty of runway left.

Epsom salts are great. You get a big bag in most chemists for about a tenner. A handful into a hot bath helps. BPT is right, get a treatment, to get it released once its settled down do some glute activation stuff for 2 or 3 mins before you run. Glute bridges, or all fours and kick the leg back like a donkey and sideways like your pissing on a lamppost. Loads on YouTube.

You've 8 weeks. plenty of runway left.
A weeks rest would still give you plenty of time as you’ve done most of the heavy lifting already.

Went to physio. He said it is def a nerve issue, He didnt recommend needling as that is more to do with muscle rather than nerve, not too sure about him, could be throwing money into a pit, Have appointment with another physio tomorrow for 2nd opinion.

Went to physio. He said it is def a nerve issue, He didnt recommend needling as that is more to do with muscle rather than nerve, not too sure about him, could be throwing money into a pit, Have appointment with another physio tomorrow for 2nd opinion.
Jimmy, I've had a fair bit of dry-needling over the last two years, and I can safely say the physio is right there. Dry needling is a great aid for tight/knotted muscles. Don't think it's a nerve solver. In fact, once or twice my physio 'touched a nerve' literally! And it wasn't very pleasant. He apologised and we went on with the work. Good luck with it, m8. Hope you get it fixed soon. And when you do, look up some good stretches and exercises for future development.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Jason Coughlan

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼