Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Haven't been following this very closely but just wondering if it's been established yet that it was definitely the Russians that blew up the pipeline used to transport their gas to their former customers? And if it was them what is thought to be the reasoning behind it as it seems, at first glance anyway, counter-intuitive for them to have done that.

Don’t you worry Soundy son. They’ve got the same investigative team working on it that found the WMD’s in Iraq.

Guys, guys what's happening in Liman? the slurpers on here were saying it was already lost but i'm reading that Russian bombers armed with FAB-500s and FAB-3000s are pounding the crap out of the AFU and already four full brigades of the Russian 58th Army have also arrived with more on the way.

Surely the AFU didn't fall into a trap yet again?

Meanwhile Zelenskyy was last seen in Florida just after Hurricane Ian hit.

Zelenskyy on Raft in Florida.jpg

Since he’s referring to WW2, I think he’s talking about Europe. You probably haven’t gotten to the chapter in your interminable history book, but Iraq wasn’t really in that war.

You’re right. I do gotta laugh. I’m laughing at you right now. Again.
Iraq was involved in WW2 their is a clue in the name, World War 2 meaning it wasn't just Europe.

I mention Iraq because it is so relevant. The Brits and Americans want evade justice by getting away with a litany of war crimes. Iraq war is within living memory, it happened this century not a 100, 000 years ago.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

5th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Club 30 - An Over 30s Evening Club!

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼