Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

In case you did not know catcha Nazi could be used for a term of abuse against most people nowadays. It gets bandied about so much now that it has become meaningless. Some guys racist must be a Nazi, some guy sympatheises with Putin, must be a Nazi, at this stage the term is only good for insulting people.

I was addressing the rhetoric of other users than you, here. As these two seem to be modus operandi of Russian propaganda here, you are just whatabouting.

:)

========================

The US Department of State is imposing visa restrictions on 910 individuals, including members of the Russian Federation military, Belarusian military officials, and Russia’s proxies for violating Ukraine’s sovereignty, territorial integrity, and political independence.
The US Department of Treasury imposed sanctions on 14 persons in Russia’s military-industrial complex, 3 key leaders of RU financial infrastructure, immediate family members of senior RU officials, and 278 members of Russia’s legislature for enabling sham referenda.

========================

Survey in Germoney:
1) Should we support Ukraine despite rising energy costs? As you can see slightly, but... is rising:

1280x720-1664472477503-22dc43c7.jpg

2) Should we supply heavy weapons to the UA?

1280x720-1664471738098-22dc43c7.jpg

3) Will UA win? (this makes me laugh, what a bunch of opportunistic wankers! Or they have still trauma after Red Army visit some time ago.)

1280x720-1664474108970-22dc43c7.jpg

========================

Today's celebrations in Lugansk :LOL:

========================

========================

I believe after Putin's stand-up today we will have waaay more of those news coming :love: Obviously, it is absolutely nothing, just fallen and in crisis USA is flexing their muscles ;)

========================

Expect more videos from Ukraine frontline!

PS. those the ones, our friends were claiming few days ago that are non-existent and must be manufactured but not possible to American industry collapse, sorry if I mixed up something, I got lost in their conspiracy theories poured with Russian propaganda and simple stupidity :)

You triumphantly wave that flag when you should be backing these guys. T

Triumphantly waving that flag when you should be supporting these guys, an insult to Pa lestinans.
So you admit to lying now and I didn't take the piss out of an Palestinian (you can't even spell correctly) tragedy.
As for telling me I should be supporting the Palestinians, g'wan ya langer. My bollix I will, I don't support terrorists and ghey haters. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

israel-flag-gif-7.gif

Der Stürmer subscribers!

time34_01_sturmer_l.jpg

Similar rhetoric as some posters here for months now....

Meanwhile East from Izyum:

Fd59kzBWYAIQu8L

UAF crossed the Oskil river and starting encircling orcs.

a video showing UAF moving forward in Lyman area (some viewers can see it drastic - orcs by the road in quite impressive numbers):

Actual cunts m8.

Imagine supporting a fucking crook and a murdering bastard like Putin. He oppresses his own people as much as he seeks to oppress Ukraine.

If they like Putin so much they can all fuck off to Russia and live there.

The absolute cunts.

NATO press conference:

If Russia will stop fighting, there will be peace.
If Ukraine will stop fighting, they will cease to exist.

NATO, reassures on help until the end Ukraine wins.

All European countries have right to apply to NATO.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

20th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Brewhouse Jazz

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼