Cork Footballers

There is no footballers bar Powter who could mark them does this mean he is still not worth a place on the Cork Panel at least and prove if he up to it or not in the coming league.

Shane Walsh roasted Sean Meehan in the league game in pairc ui Chaoimh this year against galway does that mean Meenhan not also worth his spot on the cork team?

I
Who was Brian O’Driscoll marking the last time you saw him play centre back? He obviously produced something special if it has you thinking he’s a “ready made” option there for senior intercounty.

Who was Brian O’Driscoll marking the last time you saw him play centre back? He obviously produced something special if it has you thinking he’s a “ready made” option there for senior intercounty.
Give him a try in the league if not up to it then drop him simple as.

He's had plenty leagues, and championships. Time to try something else
He was not on the football panel because of his ability other issues were the problems.

He has never played poor in a cork jersey so I dont know why people are saying he has had enough chances? Every time he played he was good.

He was excellent up in Longford almost cost us the match
Yes I agree with u on that.What he did coming off the field was worse no player should ever do that.

If they could keep Brian Hayes and get Mark Keane in might be way more important and im not sure what kind of player Brian Harnett will make at this point I had high hopes for him but always injured now.

With Keane and Hayes we would have a team good enough within 2 years to be challenging for top 8, but i would say right or wrong Keane might stick with the hurlers.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼