Cork Footballers

Yes I agree with u on that.What he did coming off the field was worse no player should ever do that.

If they could keep Brian Hayes and get Mark Keane in might be way more important and im not sure what kind of player Brian Harnett will make at this point I had high hopes for him but always injured now.
If Keane can fix his discipline he would be serious but his red card numbers are building up already

Lads, Muster hurling is a pure minefield now, hurlers will do well to make it out, def no guarantees about it - guys would want to be very careful where they choose to go...

Lads, Muster hurling is a pure minefield now, hurlers will do well to make it out, def no guarantees about it - guys would want to be very careful where they choose to go...
Would ya stop, you reckon a player would prefer to get stuffed by Kerry in Munster and lose to someone like Meath in the qualifiers in front of 500 Cork fans than to take their chances with hurlers in the best provincial championship we have in the GAA?

I’m a football man but I’m not even buying that one. No chance any duel player is going to the football if they’d start on the hurling.

Last edited:
Would ya stop, you reckon a player would prefer to get stuffed by Kerry in Munster and lose to someone like Meath in the qualifiers in front of 500 Cork fans than to take their chances with hurlers in the best provincial championship we have in the GAA?

I’m a football man but I’m not even buying that one. No chance any duel player is going to the football if they’d start on the hurling.
Think a duel player would choose hurling in a shootout.

I think they'd take a subs spot before a place on the football panel. Case in point Mark Keane this year, and Hayes next year.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

2nd May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼