The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mark my words.

If and when SF/IRA get into Government in this country, the very first thing they will mention is a UI.

Followed by their " Chucky ar La "

Or whatever the fuck they roar.

I reckon an amount of people have you on ignore Otto - so your self-obsessed "Mark my words" is falling on deaf ears (or whatever the online version is :) )

I reckon an amount of people have you on ignore Otto - so your self-obsessed "Mark my words" is falling on deaf ears (or whatever the online version is :) )
Things like what others think of my posts, do not really register on my priorities.

I know you feel that you have to have an audience, I could not give a care

Is that need in you anything to do with the social media rep training you got from SF/IRA, or did you read it in the manual ?

Things like what others think of my posts, do not really register on my priorities.

I know you feel that you have to have an audience, I could not give a care

Is that need in you anything to do with the social media rep training you got from SF/IRA, or did you read it in the manual ?

If that was the case why on earth would you begin your post with "Mark my words"???????? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just over 700 properties to rent nationwide on Daft.ie, Demonising and hounding small landlords out of the market has really worked well,

Do you think it was the "demonising and hounding" of small landlords jimmy, or the fact that your government heroes made it an uneven playing field where the small landlords had to pay full tax on their rental incomes whereas those mega-landlords, you know the likes of Coveney and his pals, got huge tax breaks for theirs, and making it that the small landlords couldn't compete.

Or maybe you think the "fast-tracking" building programme that the FG/(FF) government introduced in 2017 that has broken ground on less than a third of those number planned has nothing to do with it either.

Housing in this country is at a HUGE premium, overseen by FG/FG(FF)/FG+FF for the last decade. You can hardly blame small landlords for cashing in their chips now that they see the odds so heavily stacked.

But but Sinn Fein and Labour and PBP and the SDs all said that Landlords were making too much profit.......the bassas!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Do you think it was the "demonising and hounding" of small landlords jimmy, or the fact that your government heroes made it an uneven playing field where the small landlords had to pay full tax on their rental incomes whereas those mega-landlords, you know the likes of Coveney and his pals, got huge tax breaks for theirs, and making it that the small landlords couldn't compete.

Or maybe you think the "fast-tracking" building programme that the FG/(FF) government introduced in 2017 that has broken ground on less than a third of those number planned has nothing to do with it either.

Housing in this country is at a HUGE premium, overseen by FG/FG(FF)/FG+FF for the last decade. You can hardly blame small landlords for cashing in their chips now that they see the odds so heavily stacked.

But but Sinn Fein and Labour and PBP and the SDs all said that Landlords were making too much profit.......the bassas!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
Do you accept certain politicians are wrong when they target small landlords, demanding rent freezes and a ban on evictions?

Absolute madness, so much red tape, Is there a case to doing a deal with a potential tenant, let the tenant get the house sorted
for any work needed and deduct cost from the rent?
Only 25% of the almost 600 vacant homes in Cork are getting work done to make them occupiable.

Public servants eh..........

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

25th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼