The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Or maybe you think the "fast-tracking" building programme that the FG/(FF) government introduced in 2017 that has broken ground on less than a third of those number planned has nothing to do with it either.
Do all these projects have a letter of agreement from Irish Water and ESB Networks?

Roads infrastructure?

Comms and data?

Schools and childcare availability?

Public transport in place?

Sound_y?

If that was the case why on earth would you begin your post with "Mark my words"???????? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Because, you idiot, if and if ever the SF/IRA get into Government here, I will be back to find that post.

That's why, you idiot.

Interesting how you have not denied or ridiculed it, just goes to prove they will say and promise anything just to get in, as soon as they are their very reason for existence will be revealed for all to see and I am sure that 2% of the electorate will be pleased.

SF/IRA = Scum

Because, you idiot, if and if ever the SF/IRA get into Government here, I will be back to find that post.

That's why, you idiot.

just goes to prove they will say and promise anything just to get in, as soon as they are their very reason for existence will be revealed for all to see and I am sure that 2% of the electorate will be pleased.

SF/IRA = Scum

I've no need to ridicule you Otto - you're doing a great job of that all on your own. :ROFLMAO:

10% reduction on deodorant and shower gel on production of bicycle registration document.

50% levy on coffee purchased by sweaty cyclists in coffee shops.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼