Cyclists

I'm certainly not against cycling infrastructure or cyclists....however it can't be at the expense of someone's business or commonsense in its application.

There is an element of that movement up their own arse certainly. Going around with cameras highlighting some bad parking etc is odd behaviour by any standard. Their interactions on social media would have you believe cycling infrastructure is up there with the housing crisis / cost of living crisis.

If they were a bit less militant and open to debate they may get more support.

I always chuckle when I see one in particular highlight the need for cycle lanes on the northside. Lance Armstrong full of juice wouldn't make it back up some of those hills after a days work!

No problem, I also have a family member on the spectrum and he is a brilliant young man but I do worry about how he will interact with the world at large or more importantly the world with him. Often my worries are unfounded and he surprises me everyday.

I'm certainly not against cycling infrastructure or cyclists....however it can't be at the expense of someone's business or commonsense in its application.

There is an element of that movement up their own arse certainly. Going around with cameras highlighting some bad parking etc is odd behaviour by any standard. Their interactions on social media would have you believe cycling infrastructure is up there with the housing crisis / cost of living crisis.

If they were a bit less militant and open to debate they may get more support.

I always chuckle when I see one in particular highlight the need for cycle lanes on the northside. Lance Armstrong full of juice wouldn't make it back up some of those hills after a days work!

A few decades ago the same sort of self righteous headbanger would be checking up on their neighbours to see if they went to Mass and reporting a child out of wedlock.

Very poor fishing effort, Rox. The only ones that are getting their arses handed to them are the cycling nazis can't can't grasp the simple fact they only want it reduced from 3m to 2m like they did for another local business close by. They don't want it removed.
Mattie, just wondering, does Fitzpatrick's have a case here against the County Council that they claim their business has been negatively affected by this lycra clad silly decision?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Revolt & Big Boy Foolish

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼