Johnny Depp..

no-one wins is spot on.. seriously destructive stuff. I have a buddy just out the other side of it all - it has destroyed him

the judges version of 'splitting the money' was to give the wife both houses and she is to give my buddy about 35% of the value of the family home. He then owes all of his legal fees, which are colossal, out of that so he is left with a pittance to try restart his life and no chance of being able to buy a home again for now.

People will come on telling me that this isn't possible, and I'd have been one of them if I hadn't been the confidant in this case.
🤔
Seems very unjust imo.
How were there two houses involved Honky? Had they a holiday home or a house rented out as well as the family home?

The only winners in these things are the solicitors/barristers.

I understand he wanted to repair the reputational damage she did to him but he'd have been better off just leaving it alone.
I understand he lost the part in that Harry Potter franchise off the back of the verdict in London.

The only winners in these things are the solicitors/barristers.

I understand he wanted to repair the reputational damage she did to him but he'd have been better off just leaving it alone.
I understand he lost the part in that Harry Potter franchise off the back of the verdict in London.
Shades of Oscar Wilde's trial about it.

The both come across as deeply terrible people. Which is probably true of lots of celebrities but we don't get a front row seat to it!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Ar House Ar Fad

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼