Woman murdered in Tullamore..

He was making a valid point, There is no class distinction between those who act the prick,
I do not recognise that we are living in a class society akin to UK.

No matter how rich or poor you are here, we still work, so we are all " working class "

A prick is a prick regardless of their financial circumstances

Id say some people are scanning twitter to find the tweets they find most annoying, I admit i spent a bit of time
last night doing so but what is the point? People are going to say what they like, Some genuine but many others
looking for likes, I intend getting as much fresh air as i can this weekend, The running club im a member of a doing a walk today at 4pm
in memory of aisling, I will probably go but will also think of all other murder victims,

Apologies I worded that wrong, I should have said they “can be” privileged pricks. Some of them are but obviously not all.

Sorry now OrchardY but calling Pres and Christians 'prick factories' is a pile of bollocks. They're just two schools like any other.

There are assholes in every school, most people are just normal, the same as everywhere else.

You don't seem to apply the same false standard to St Angela's, Scoil Mhuire, Bruce, Midleton College , Bandon Grammar or any other of Cork's fee paying schools.

People send their kids to fee paying schools as they've a higher chance of getting a university place. End of.

Last edited:
Id say some people are scanning twitter to find the tweets they find most annoying, I admit i spent a bit of time
last night doing so but what is the point? People are going to say what they like, Some genuine but many others
looking for likes, I intend getting as much fresh air as i can this weekend, The running club im a member of a doing a walk today at 4pm
in memory of aisling, I will probably go but will also think of all other murder victims,

You have the usual bullshit hysteria here stoked by the Irish media. Caught Radio1's catchup of the week there over brekko. An absolute pile of balls.

Some talking head spouting the usual gibberish. Head off to Afghanistan there and tell us how Irish women are suffering a pandemic of violence.

That orgy of misery last night on the Late Late was shameful. Exploitative television catering to a tiny subset of curtain twitchers who get off on the voyeuristic element of this.

Sorry now OrchardY but calling Pres and Christians 'prick factories' is a pile of bollocks. They're just two schools like any other.

There are assholes in every school, most people are just normal, the same as everywhere else.

You don't seem to apply the same false standard to St Al's, Scoil Mhuire, Bruce, Midleton College , Bandon Grammar or any other of Cork's fee paying schools.

People send their kids to fee paying schools as they've a higher chance of getting a university place. End of.
Ok Point taken. My point was intended to show that there are assholes in all sections of society but I made a right balls of it.
My bad
👍

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sarah Buckley & Bróna Keogh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼