Benny does it again.

can Benny and the rest of the hospitality industry come out and call bullshit on the vax certs ASAP?
get onto cork beo or something.
I'd love a pint of Midaza.
do it lads. grow some balls ffs

can Benny and the rest of the hospitality industry come out and call bullshit on the vax certs ASAP?
Oh dearie me, another anti vaccine moron.

Why would they?

We have something like 90% of the adult population vaccinated. Why would businesses start siding with the 10%?

As long as the 90% keep visiting bars and restaurants and spending their cash, publicans won't miss the other 10%.

Why would they?

We have something like 90% of the adult population vaccinated. Why would businesses start siding with the 10%?

As long as the 90% keep visiting bars and restaurants and spending their cash, publicans won't miss the other 10%.
vax certs are pointless. yet they're still being used. and by the looks of things those double vaccinated wont be allowed into pubs without boosters. what happens then?
time for the likes of Benny, Cantillion and co to start asking questions, for once.

vax certs are pointless. yet they're still being used. and by the looks of things those double vaccinated wont be allowed into pubs without boosters. what happens then?
time for the likes of Benny, Cantillion and co to start asking questions, for once.
Seeing as you didn't grasp his quite simple post, ye don't matter and no one cares about anti-vax idiots. As for your comment about people without boosters not being allowed in pubs, an absolute lie. But then that is the moron creed.

gwan Benny boy. come out and stand up for your customers.
63b69c4aa3d4133f716c2450d938f774_raw.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Silent Disco : All The Hits

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼