Benny does it again.

Lol, now you're jist trying to get me to name every heritage pub going and we discuss them in turn.

Nice try EnnisY m8.
Don't be daft m8.

I know that you're too busy to be typing things like The Oval, Mutton Lane, Old Town Whiskey Bar @The Bodega, Rising Sons Brewery, Sin E, De Calf Cafe, BDSM, The Vicarstown, The Poor Relation, Crane Lane Theatre, Arthur Maynes, Arthur Maynes (Dublin), Artys (Ballincollig), El Fenix, and the Poor Relation.

Apparently he's opening a new place on Olly Polly too. Best of luck to him. I might pass it on my way to one of Monty's joints.

I'll narrow it down further - it wasn't the Poor Relation.

But to be fair if you're getting refused from the Poor Relation, it's time to just give up and go home.

Nice pub actually, pity I'll never be going there again.

I went into the Poor Relation to read my book. Asked for a gin and tonic, "Cork Dry if you have it." Lad said nothing but served me up something else with a red label, not Cork Dry Gin when it was right there. Didn't say a word. A while later I got a tip from an aul fella watching the racing on the telly. A sure thing for the NHF at Cheltenham. Fucker had only already steamrolled two bumpers in Ireland. Great tip that. And the thing is they only have Sky Sports Racing, not Racing TV/UK which shows all the Irish racing. For all the Benny, "Heritage" "Horse Racing" "Cheltenham Picks" at the Sinn É he doesn't seem to have the channels that show the Irish racing.

The Welcome Inn is a few doors up. Not only do they have a clientele that know which race is off when (and to always bet on the grey) they have two feeds to their tellies so you have SSR on some and RTV on others.

I went into the Poor Relation to read my book. Asked for a gin and tonic, "Cork Dry if you have it." Lad said nothing but served me up something else with a red label, not Cork Dry Gin when it was right there. Didn't say a word. A while later I got a tip from an aul fella watching the racing on the telly. A sure thing for the NHF at Cheltenham. Fucker had only already steamrolled two bumpers in Ireland. Great tip that. And the thing is they only have Sky Sports Racing, not Racing TV/UK which shows all the Irish racing. For all the Benny, "Heritage" "Horse Racing" "Cheltenham Picks" at the Sinn É he doesn't seem to have the channels that show the Irish racing.

The Welcome Inn is a few doors up. Not only do they have a clientele that know which race is off when (and to always bet on the grey) they have two feeds to their tellies so you have SSR on some and RTV on others.

Thought the welcome shut down?
Or was that just the early house?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼