Benny does it again.

Molson Coors must surely have their yanky eyes on the "Benpire" to add to their portfolio.
The McCabe family would drive a hard bargain unlike their rivals on the north mall.

The word is that the Franciscan boys folded like an ironing board once the Molson big boys came to town.

Selling out could fund a lot of election posters and Cambridge Analytica Facebook dominance for #TeamBenny. Watch out Ken O'Flynn.
Know me well do you ? Always find it amazing that some people seem to know my business better than I do . For your information (as it’s widely known ) I turned down many multiples of what David Coors offered . He agreed to build a much bigger brewery in Cork which would employ many more than I had in this wonderful city of ours . So next time you decide to have a go at a business loyal to Cork check your facts

Know me well do you ? Always find it amazing that some people seem to know my business better than I do . For your information (as it’s widely known ) I turned down many multiples of what David Coors offered . He agreed to build a much bigger brewery in Cork which would employ many more than I had in this wonderful city of ours . So next time you decide to have a go at a business loyal to Cork check your facts
Lol "loyal to cork". You run a bar you twat. Some of ye publicans think yer the second coming of Christ.😅

Still discrimating against those without Vax passports in your pub btw?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 4:15pm

More events ▼