Epic moment from Alex Jones on Infowars

Choon, the Alex Jones of the proc.

That’s right ya.

Coming from the mentalist who went after a fella with a sword for a bit of banter on the internet. Seek medical help

Btw: Alex Jones denied sandyhook was real. You on the other hand take pleasure when you find out people die from covid. You need lithium and it needs to be on a drip.

You 🤡

#whataboutwhataboutwhataboutwhatabout

Here. Suck on this, pearl clutcher hypocrite.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/sep/27/senior-cia-officials-trump-discussed-assassinating-julian-assange

Let’s play a game:

I’ll link evidence that you your president ( and the one you truly adore ) vaporised innocent kids and fucking LIED to cover his actions.

Link me where Alex Jones vaporised kids

Also, if you were even a little aware you’d see that I am calling jonss a nutcase on this thread since it started

He is a nutcase but he’s not a soulless, divisive evil killer like your senile hero

Ok boomer?

Let’s play a game:

I’ll link evidence that you your president ( and the one you truly adore ) vaporised innocent kids and fucking LIED to cover his actions.

Link me where Alex Jones vaporised kids

Also, if you were even a little aware you’d see that I am calling jonss a nutcase on this thread since it started

He is a nutcase but he’s not a soulless, divisive evil killer like your senile hero

Ok boomer?

So unless Jones vaporized kids he's not to be criticized? Or no one is to be criticized unless the criticize Biden first? Or what? You sound demented.

#whataboutwhataboutwhatabout

And while we're on the topic, check out how many civilians your boy Trump killed, hypocrite.

Suck on this too.

https://www.statista.com/chart/25748/us-airstrikes-civilian-casulties/

Are you talking about your posts?
You absolute tissue wank.

Smirk...upset you did I. You read them all and gorge on them with envy, with some homes truth about your mental derangement, you vile , dim bigoted loser....now you are fuming and frothing, wife left you long ago to avoid the regular beatings....you're quite unwell, come to Killybegs Pier, announce yourself at the gate....we will soon get your boiling rage in order, you comical dunce.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼