Epic moment from Alex Jones on Infowars

Smirk...upset you did I. You read them all and gorge on them with envy, with some homes truth about your mental derangement, you vile , dim bigoted loser....now you are fuming and frothing, wife left you long ago to avoid the regular beatings....you're quite unwell, come to Killybegs Pier, announce yourself at the gate....we will soon get your boiling rage in order, you comical dunce.
I love your posts m8. They are pure Freudian and betray all your inadequacies. My wife is asleep next to me in the bed. Your whole post is pretty much a self analysis m8. We both know it and you know most of the forum know it too.
Let's examine it again to highlight your inadequacies.
'homes truth about your mental derangement, you vile , dim bigoted loser....now you are fuming and frothing, wife left you long ago to avoid the regular beatings....you're quite unwell,"
I already knew your wife left you. However it seems she left you because you beat her? You really are a vile piece of shit of a 'man'.
Come to Killybegs to fight you?
What a fucking retard you are m8

....my late wife died at thirty three years of age with cancer....not that is your fault, at all...we had children...The oldest, now a Skipper himself.

If she were alive, she certainly would not permit me to post poison the vile slander you do, nobody in their right mind believes you have a wife any longer....beatings . Not at all, come to Killybegs, let's see the bold lad, see the skitter run down your shell suit....a beating would do you no good, you'd still be bitter, stupid and twisted and only more so...ankle bracelet and Police supervision is your next step....you pathetic attic warrior wimp...

BREAKING: Connecticut judge rules deranged conspiracy theorist & Trump pal Alex Jones GUILTY by default in another case brought by 8 Sandy Hook families. Along w/ earlier rulings in Texas to grant a clean sweep to the Sandy Hook families in their 4 defamation cases against Jones.

Because it's defamation he can't discharge the debt through bankruptcy.

Though I've no doubt he'll get plenty of rubes to dig him out of a hole.

Good! He is a thundercunt of a man.
Alex Jones is a meme and thats about it.

Listen when I tell you that you are a clueless, smug and an out of date leftist who doesn’t know or can’t fathom how cringe she is.

And you’re next move will be you thinking I support Jones

Jones is a joke that you fucking idiots have made serious

Hag

Alex Jones is a meme and thats about it.

Listen when I tell you that you are a clueless, smug and an out of date leftist who doesn’t know or can’t fathom how cringe she is.

And you’re next move will be you thinking I support Jones

Jones is a joke that you fucking idiots have made serious

Hag
Sad cunt.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Salsa By The Lee In aid of charity

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼