Epic moment from Alex Jones on Infowars

“Alex Jones has lost another appeal in his legal battle Sandy Hook families and now owes $150K in legal fees —*all before even getting to trial.“

Some good news.

He’ll have to sell some amount of corona virus toothpaste to the likes of choon and wat boy when the final bill comes in.

Do you listen to the "Behind the Bastards" podcast?

He turned up on this week's episode (he has, unsurprisingly, been featured before!) pedaling Covid19 cures.

What a pig of a man.

Do you listen to the "Behind the Bastards" podcast?

He turned up on this week's episode (he has, unsurprisingly, been featured before!) pedaling Covid19 cures.

What a pig of a man.
Haven’t heard the podcast, but I’ve read a lot about him, esp on Quora.

What he has put the sandy hook families through is intolerable. One poor man lost his child, and then had to leave his house because of threats made by people believing this assholes lies.

He is a sick vile excuse for a human being. Reading last week about him hocking cures for the virus.

I really do wonder about the credulity of the peoole who fall for his bullshit.

Right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones unleashed an insane rant on Friday in which he discussed eating his own neighbors should the COVID-19 lockdown continue.

“I will admit it — I would eat my neighbors,” Jones said. “I’m not letting my kids die. I’m just going to be honest. My superpower is being honest. I’ve extrapolated this out — and I won’t have to for a few years because I’ve got food and stuff — but I’m literally looking at my neighbors now and going, ‘I’m ready to hang ’em up and gut ’em and skin ’em.”

Right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones unleashed an insane rant on Friday in which he discussed eating his own neighbors should the COVID-19 lockdown continue.

“I will admit it — I would eat my neighbors,” Jones said. “I’m not letting my kids die. I’m just going to be honest. My superpower is being honest. I’ve extrapolated this out — and I won’t have to for a few years because I’ve got food and stuff — but I’m literally looking at my neighbors now and going, ‘I’m ready to hang ’em up and gut ’em and skin ’em.”

Saw that, haha
https://twitter.com/ChuckRossDC/sta...er.com/ChuckRossDC/status/1256227643353169920

Nice of him to tell everyone that they can find a two year stockpile of food at his house, tbf.

EW9ERArXQAY1qEW

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival: Lemoncello

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼