Martin diverts Blame from Church

Out of respect for the Thread Topic.

It doesn't happen to me. Such URL's can only be transferred by copy and paste.

There was nothing disrespectful in what I did. It was a gesture of kindness.

If you want to take offence to it, then off with you.

@dandan, I see you're trying to PM me. I dont want to talk to you privately. If you have something to say to me feel free to post it here.

OK then, as you have refused to the PM request to respect the RIP thread, and are obviously just trolling here with less than nothing to contribute On Topic, I will request Moderation.

You are the one who brought up the RIP thread here. My initial reply was in relation to MM's comments tonight.

Also Dandan, who do you keep editing your posts? A bit pointless, esp after they have been quoted...

Church Domination

@matlock, OK then, as you have refused to the PM request to respect the RIP thread, and are obviously just trolling here with less than nothing to contribute On Topic, I will request Moderation.

FYI anyone interested quote journal.ie "wasn't imposed on us by any foreign power,” the Taoiseach said. We did this ourselves as a society"
To my knowledge this was not a finding of the report. Again I maintain a foreign power did in fact impose a perverted morality.
Preample to the Constitution :-
"In the Name of the Most Holy Trinity, from Whom is all authority and to Whom, as our final end, all actions both of men and States must be referred....."

attachment.php

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 232
@matlock, OK then, as you have refused to the PM request to respect the RIP thread, and are obviously just trolling here with less than nothing to contribute On Topic, I will request Moderation.

FYI anyone interested quote journal.ie "wasn't imposed on us by any foreign power,” the Taoiseach said. We did this ourselves as a society"
To my knowledge this was not a finding of the report. Again I maintain a foreign power did in fact impose a perverted morality.
Preample to the Constitution :-
"In the Name of the Most Holy Trinity, from Whom is all authority and to Whom, as our final end, all actions both of men and States must be referred....."

attachment.php

The catholic church are not a foreign power. You thinking that they are does not make them so.

Also, the role of the catholic church in mother and baby homes is addressed within the report.

Our Taoiseach declared to the world that we, Irish Society, you, me, our ancestors, are to blame for the Mother and Baby Homes Atrocity. He said no foreign power was involved. Mícheál, that is simply and completely not true. The Holy Roman Empire is a foreign power. The perverted sense of morality surrounding sex is Hallmark specific to them. Other countries which were not overwhelmed, including Constitutionally, have not displayed similar perversion. Such atrocities do not occur commonly, nor naturally. The Holy Roman Empire, authors of The Inquisition, should be held accountable here now. Shame on you Taoiseach, for preventing that by laying false blame on our Parents and Grandparents. Shame on you.

DD

The Vatican is partly responsible for pushing their twisted morality on those who were loyal to it but Irish society was also partly complicit. Few questioned the fact that having a baby outside wedlock was a high moral crime and that the woman and the child, not the man, should suffer the consequences.

People seem to want to boil the blame for this horrible scene down to one person or entity being solely responsible but the blame is spread out across government, society and the church.

True that.

Tbh, it didn't even register with me at the time that it was the same poster as this gobshite from the CA forum.

I saw his post that you replied to in the music forum and I genuinely thought it was an error on his part as well posting his real name. Perhaps he doesn’t care but I thought you were just being helpful, his reaction here is miles over the top

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Colin Geddis - Overkill
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼