Martin diverts Blame from Church

Our Taoiseach declared to the world that we, Irish Society, you, me, our ancestors, are to blame for the Mother and Baby Homes Atrocity. He said no foreign power was involved. Mícheál, that is simply and completely not true. The Holy Roman Empire is a foreign power. The perverted sense of morality surrounding sex is Hallmark specific to them. Other countries which were not overwhelmed, including Constitutionally, have not displayed similar perversion. Such atrocities do not occur commonly, nor naturally. The Holy Roman Empire, authors of The Inquisition, should be held accountable here now. Shame on you Taoiseach, for preventing that by laying false blame on our Parents and Grandparents. Shame on you.

DD

Our Taoiseach declared to the world that we, Irish Society, you, me, our ancestors, are to blame for the Mother and Baby Homes Atrocity. He said no foreign power was involved. Mícheál, that is simply and completely not true. The Holy Roman Empire is a foreign power. The perverted sense of morality surrounding sex is Hallmark specific to them. Other countries which were not overwhelmed, including Constitutionally, have not displayed similar perversion. Such atrocities do not occur commonly, nor naturally. The Holy Roman Empire, authors of The Inquisition, should be held accountable here now. Shame on you Taoiseach, for preventing that by laying false blame on our Parents and Grandparents. Shame on you.

DD

The Taoiseach was reiterating the findings of the report.

DD

Does he read here, you think?

Stalker

@Outdoor, I emailed him. @Matlock, Michael Martin's claim that 'No foreign power imposed this on us' , we did this to ourselves' was not a finding of that Report.
DD

Last edited:
@Outdoor, I emailed him. @Matlock, you seem to post immediately and nonsensically almost immediately after me. Including disrespectfully after my recent RIP post. Michael Martin's claim that 'No foreign power imposed this on us' , we did this to ourselves' was not a finding of that Report.
DD

How was it disrespectful to point out that the link you posted led to your fb account?

It was just a heads up in case it was unintentional.

Respect

There is a Private Messaging system here Matlock. You seem to be suggesting I may have posted a long URL to my own FB page inadvertently. That is an utterly idiotic notion of entirely your creation. There is nothing even slightly credible in that or your disrespectful faux caring intrusion in a sad space.

@Outdoor.... micheal@michealmartin.ie

@leesider "The report states it happened in protestant homes as well, what's your explanation for that one?" I guess the Protestant Church is quite similar the Catholic in many ways.
Were there any Quaker Homes?

Last edited:
There is a Private Messaging system here Matlock. You seem to be suggesting I may have posted a long URL to my own FB page inadvertently. Are you a member of the Judiciary?

@Outdoor.... micheal@michealmartin.ie

Why should I have private messaged you about that?
Yes, I am suggesting that you might have posted it inadvertently. It happens.
I am not a member of the Judiciary.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Mark Lyndon
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

9th Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Longlegs (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:10pm

More events ▼