Cyclists

I was facing oncoming traffic. As I am allowed to do. Just because there is a footpath doesn’t mean I have to use it. What next? Cyclists trying to force us to wear hi-vis gear?

Just be considerate and give everyone room.

Here’s a pictorial guide to show you:

7.jpg

You stepped into oncoming traffic and come crying on the internet 'cos someone nearly hit you?
:silly:

Do what ya want kiddo, it's just Darwinism in action.

You stepped into oncoming traffic and come crying on the internet 'cos someone nearly hit you?
:silly:

Do what ya want kiddo, it's just Darwinism in action.

Cyclist cunts think that they are "entitled" to veer out into the centre of the road with no warning to avoid real or imaginary potholes

They're a menace.

But the Guards don't care.

And then you get the cyclists who park carelessly all over footpaths, and chain their bikes to the railings along the North Mall.

There are lots of perfectly adequate parking spaces for bicycles all over the city, but the arrogant twats think it's ok to park in pedestrian areas because they know there is zero enforcement.

Them's the rules kiddo. Maybe you shouldn't be in control of a vehicle if you can't understand them.

Rules you say....

I know of a cyclist to did a veer into the centre of the road in the past few years and was killed by a vechicle which was driving correctly and with care.

Thankfully the driver wasnt proecuted .

No driver should face penalties for the unpredictable and erratic behaviour of some cyclists.

Commuter cycling is a risky buisness...driving is much safer

Here's another example of an ignorant selfish arrogant cyclist,parking on the footpath and obstructing that poor man in his wheelchair:
images

To make it worse, as well as emitting 20 grammes of carbon per km in greenhouse gas emissions, cyclists could now be emitting Covid-19 viruses, which is why we are all being asked to maintain 2 metres distance from each other.

But no. Cyclists are above the law. They want all the road, AND the footpath, they don't care about vulnerable people, or the elderly, or YOUR grandma.

The bastards.

Last edited:
Rules you say....

I know of a cyclist to did a veer into the centre of the road in the past few years and was killed by a vechicle which was driving correctly and with care.

Thankfully the driver wasnt proecuted .

No driver should face penalties for the unpredictable and erratic behaviour of some cyclists.

Commuter cycling is a risky buisness...driving is much safer

Nobody should be prosecuted unfairly, whatever the case/crime.

Cycling is a perfectly safe form of commuting, it's motorists that are problem. There's still road deaths during covid restrictions, there's no defending that.

Here's another example of an ignorant selfish arrogant cyclist,parking on the footpath and obstructing that poor man in his wheelchair:
images

To make it worse, as well as emitting 20 grammes of carbon per km in greenhouse gas emissions, cyclists could now be emitting Covid-19 viruses, which is why we are all being asked to maintain 2 metres distance from each other.

But no. Cyclists are above the law. They want all the road, AND the footpath, they don't care about vulnerable people, or the elderly, or YOUR grandma.

The bastards.

If the ghoulbag above got off the bin there might be room :razz:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Love Lies Bleeding (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼