Cyclists

Because mandatory registration would identify the cyclist who stayed at the scene?

Do you have the details of the incident?
You are wasting your time, he just read the bit about the Gardai appealing for witnesses and assumed the cyclist took off. I'm saying it for over a year, he is a fool. Not to mention the moronic old man liking his post yet blatantly ignored the one before it about a cyclist being killed because bollards were removed. There is no talking to these idiots.

You are wasting your time, he just read the bit about the Gardai appealing for witnesses and assumed the cyclist took off. I'm saying it for over a year, he is a fool. Not to mention the moronic old man liking his post yet blatantly ignored the one before it about a cyclist being killed because bollards were removed. There is no talking to these idiots.
The correct response to the post above TOT is sympathy for the deceased and frustration at the numbers of elderly being killed and injured by cyclists - yet, like some cyclists and their lickspittles, you instead focus your ire on those raising awareness of this growing problem.

Do better, Thready.

The correct response to the post above TOT is sympathy for the deceased and frustration at the numbers of elderly being killed and injured by cyclists - yet, like some cyclists and their lickspittles, you instead focus your ire on those raising awareness of this growing problem.

Do better, Thready.
The 'correct response'? I doubt anyone feels anything other than sympathy for that poor lady and her family, but I dont know her and rarely post RIP messages online as its fairly pointless.

The misplaced focus here is you rushing in the minute you thought you had some artillery for your anti-cyclist campaign, only to have it pointed out to you that what you had assumed was not correct. Maybe you might hold your horses the next time you fancy raising awareness :rolleyes:

Do better, MorY

The 'correct response'? I doubt anyone feels anything other than sympathy for that poor lady and her family, but I dont know her and rarely post RIP messages online as its fairly pointless.

The misplaced focus here is you rushing in the minute you thought you had some artillery for your anti-cyclist campaign, only to have it pointed out to you that what you had assumed was not correct. Maybe you might hold your horses the next time you fancy raising awareness :rolleyes:

Do better, MorY
Told ya, he is a fool. Poor fucker pwned because he just read headline
Look at that other weasel as well, another pathetic tramp.

Do better, Thready
Where was your sympathy for the cyclist killed in the post above it? You pathetic hypocrite.
As for the growing problem, save your bullshite for old man Lee, he will lap it up.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

17th Aug 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Souldriven

Cantys, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼