U2

Tour Dates Announced

Tour Dates announced this morning:-

Friday 24th July - Croke Park

Friday 14th August - Wembley

Looks like they could squeeze in extra shows on the Saturday and possibly the Sunday if/when the Friday shows sell out

Full info at: http://360.u2.com/

Tour Dates announced this morning:-

Friday 24th July - Croke Park

Friday 14th August - Wembley

Looks like they could squeeze in extra shows on the Saturday and possibly the Sunday if/when the Friday shows sell out

Full info at: http://360.u2.com/

They will be playing Croke Park on Friday 24th, Saturday 25th and Monday 27th(if the other 2 sell out) They don't do 3 in a row,haven't done so for many years.
For the Croke Park gig, there will be people all around the stage, so behind the stage(Hill 16/Nally Stand), the stage is viewable 360 degres and looks like it's a revolving stage, this means they can get around 10 to 20 % more people into each venue and also means they can have some tickets at fairy low prices.
They are selling 10,000 tickets for each gig at a low price, it is expected to be around 35 Euro for these cheaper tickets.(u2 whingers take note)Fanclub members can buy tickets up to 3 days in advance of the public.

i was just watching some of a ZOO tv gig. I wish I had been at it when they brought it to Cork. Great tunes too. 'Zoo Station' is one mothafuckin killer track. Their such an embarassment now.

U2 Concert Layout

The Croke Park layout will be similar to this one from Amsterdam, but prices may vary a little:
For all their concerts, The stage will be on the field and not on the terracces. For Croke Park the stage is at the Hill 16/Nally Stnad end. It's not clear if there will be tickets sold for the standing area of Hill 16 end, or will they put seats in there.

For non Dutch speakers, Veldplaats translates into Standing tickets.

U2 whingers, whiners and moaners please yet again take note, there will be 10,000 tickets at the 30 Euro price(approx), and cheap prices at this volume has never been done before at a major artist event at Croke Park.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Randy Feltface
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

17th Jul 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Casey Black

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼