U2

had a quick listen to the album there in a friends gaff i taught it was mostly garbage to be honest.

except the second song magnificent i think which was quite good.

Have a slower listen, and you'll like more than the 1 track,
Delzer saying "quite good" and U2 in the one sentence is amazing progress !!

Try "Unknown caller", one of my current favourites.

Just never got my head around torrents, and most of all, I dont have the patience to wait hours or even days for something to download.
An album that popular should max out your download speed.

Once you have the upload speed set, and port opened your laughing.

I'm not sure if your o2 data card can be set to open a port. Maybe someone with a data card could shed some light on this.

im not that much of a u2 hater i just think the last 2 well now 3 albums have been average fare.

So the new album, which you had a "quick" listen to is now down the toilet also. Without even hearing it in full, and it's cast aside. Jaysus I hope you treat your friends a bit better !

Well thank god 2009 is going to be your worst nightmare, because this album is going to get massive radioplay, i see 3 more singles off this, all of which will be way stronger than Boots, and theres also a possibility of a second album from the extensive studio sessions before year end.

Heres the lads performing album track "Breathe" for the first time tonight on French TV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WpR2GJa13s

The verse is Gil Scott Heron,the bridge is The Rolling Stones and the chorus is U2/Coldplay.........
Much better than that god awful single.

Last edited:
An album that popular should max out your download speed.

Once you have the upload speed set, and port opened your laughing.

I'm not sure if your o2 data card can be set to open a port. Maybe someone with a data card could shed some light on this.

I have the three data card, they sent me an upgrade modem last week, just about getting a mb download speed! :eek: Cunts....

Anyways, found a working link

http://rapidshare.com/files/199618497/U2_-_No_Line_On_The_Horizon__2009_up_by_SKY.rar

There's still 12gigs traffic on that RS account, expires on the 12th of next month, getting using it ffs.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

The Gay Agenda

The Roundy, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼