Messi walks out on his country

Cl7UMTEUsAE5jN1.jpg

:lol!:

TBH I watched the game last night and Argentina played like individuals. Higuain missed a sitter early on & then Chile had Diaz sent off for a soft second yellow after Messi ran into him and then when on the ground brandished an imaginary card. Messi then got booked for diving in the box before Rojo was sent off just on half time after kicking out when on the ground after giving away a stupid foul. Di Maria was anonymous and was hauled off Mascherano for me was the best player for Argentina. Messi tried hard but played as I said as an individual and dribbled in to Cul de sacs all night long. Aguero did FA after coming on.
For me Vidal was awesome some work ethic eventhough he missed the first penalty.

I'm sorry to see Argentina lose as I've always liked them since 1978 the first WC I can remember and I think Messi has been superb but Argentina with all the talent have been unlucky WC in 2014 and a bit gutless in 2015/2016

It is not up to him to deliver. He has a team as well. Same as it is not up to Ronnie to deliver for Portugal. It is a team sport. Yes they should stand out but they cannot do it all by themselves. Even Maradona needed a damn good supporting cast.

Maradona's supporting cast was complete gash m8

Plonker as usual displaying his finite knowledge of fuck all, as tossers go he's an Olympian.

Christ Almighty, Messi, did his best, like he is expected to win it on his own in/with a team of millionaires!

They think or some do Maradonna did it on his own,(Messi is not in Maradona's class, nobody was or is) Diego was superb and took the show by storm but as delzer said he had top notch support around him.

How the fuck any team expects to winning anything playing Rojo is beyond me.

Bloody well done Chile.

Plonker as usual displaying his finite knowledge of fuck all, as tossers go he's an Olympian.

Christ Almighty, Messi, did his best, like he is expected to win it on his own in/with a team of millionaires!

They think or some do Maradonna did it on his own,(Messi is not in Maradona's class, nobody was or is) Diego was superb and took the show by storm but as delzer said he had top notch support around him.

How the fuck any team expects to winning anything playing Rojo is beyond me.

Bloody well done Chile.

Regale us please on the footballing exploits of the 1986 Argentine squad.

Regale us please on the footballing exploits of the 1986 Argentine squad.

Ever hear of Valdona, Burruchaga, Batista or Enrique for starters? You ulcerated sphincter, never mind that look at The German lineup they beat to win it, you are pathetic. Just be quiet, you know sweet fuck all about footie like everything else in life that has eluded you.

I missed out some of the players delzer pointed out, hadn't read the post, calling them 'gash' just up the twat.

4 finals and Messi has done nothing in them. It's been an epic failure.

The blame isn't all his though. Likes of Di Maria, Aguero and Higuian haven't done it either.

Higuian bottled another sitter in a major final.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
I'm Grand Mam presents That's Showbiz
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

1st Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Jim Comet

The Pav, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼