Messi walks out on his country

Ever hear of Valdona, Burruchaga, Batista or Enrique for starters? You ulcerated sphincter, never mind that look at The German lineup they beat to win it, you are pathetic. Just be quiet, you know sweet fuck all about footie like everything else in life that has eluded you.

I missed out some of the players delzer pointed out, hadn't read the post, calling them 'gash' just up the twat.

Valdona?

Lol.

Its obvious you have no clue. Argentina were a bunch of journeymen. Look at the names and their careers.

Germany btw had Mateus, schumacher, voller, rummeneige, Andy brehme on that team.

Clueless.

Lads trying to build up Hector Enrique and Sergio Batista to be anything other than what they were, journeymen. Cuciffo and Olarticoechea will be talked up as swash-buckling full backs next.

Messi is a very good player but he lacks the 'moral courage' to carry the hopes of the Argentinian nation on his shoulders. His countrymen and women realized this relatively early in his career. Hence he has never been adored in his homeland to the same degree Diego was.

He can now retire to his comfort zone in Barcelona, but should never be compared to Maradona again. That debate is over.

Ever hear of Valdona, Burruchaga, Batista or Enrique for starters? You ulcerated sphincter, never mind that look at The German lineup they beat to win it, you are pathetic. Just be quiet, you know sweet fuck all about footie like everything else in life that has eluded you.

I missed out some of the players delzer pointed out, hadn't read the post, calling them 'gash' just up the twat.

A bit of decorum here please. A difference in opinion shouldn't evoke the unnecessary response you've given. While I concede it may be fuelled by alcohol or insanity, and both are fairly valid excuses, can we at least try to reverse engineer your rage to a point where you're not machine gunning insults over the merits of footballers from 30 years ago?

Before the match.....

FUPaL4ragAAUoOU

After the match ......😭😭

FUPaMwcaIAImHzz

H/t Twitter

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
I'm Grand Mam presents That's Showbiz
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

2nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Brightsides

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm