Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Apologies for massive quote but I'm in the Savage Lands for a wedding on the phone, but why is a fast twitch NFL merchant a good idea for what is ideally a middle distance running sport - think Fitzy, Coleman ?
S&C is not my strong point. Twice a week doing Push ups, planking, Rowing machine, threadmill and lifting weights before going home to a hot bath was the extent of my S&C back in the day and at that it all stopped once we hit Paddy's day 😂😂 so I genuinely don't know the best science behind it. All I know is our boys break down more then any other top county and it's not acceptable in any supposed high level performance unit.

S&C is not my strong point. Twice a week doing Push ups, planking, Rowing machine, threadmill and lifting weights before going home to a hot bath was the extent of my S&C back in the day and at that it all stopped once we hit Paddy's day 😂😂 so I genuinely don't know the best science behind it. All I know is our boys break down more then any other top county and it's not acceptable in any supposed high level performance unit.
How many s&c coaches have we had in the last 5/10 years? Its not a position you should be changing too often, if at all, once it’s working

How many s&c coaches have we had in the last 5/10 years? Its not a position you should be changing too often, if at all, once it’s working
Clare are on their fifth one under Lohan, the Polish lad, Lucasz this year, he replaced yer lad. Won AI with Tipp in 2016, then Galway recruited him in 2017, won AI. The current Limerick lad was with Tipp in 2019, moved to them after that

I've never heard so much negativity around about Saturday. I suppose there is a small chance we might get a huge performance from some key players but it's odds on that the curtain will be drawn on this season by 9pm Saturday. You'd hope we'd put up a fight but the way we've been defending at times this year we could be in for yet another hiding from Limerick.

Sorry but fellas are giving Ryan way too easy a pass given some of the grief his predecessors have gotten. If we fail to make it out of Munster two years on the bounce then he shouldn’t be back for a 3rd term. Lovely fella and all but we haven’t delivered under him.

Fingers crossed we can do the business Saturday night and the above doesn’t come to fruition but hard to see us getting a result.

Which is exactly why I’d stick with Pat if he’s willing to cut the dead wood, they are 2 years together now so no bedding in period needed, hit the ground running next February and build a team for championship. And play the young fellas
Why would P Ryan make the hard calls in Year 3 that he didnt make in Year 1 & 2? That argument is based on hope and not logic R&B.

Ffs this was never happening, they want a straight path to a Munster final vs Clare in thurles which will be the usual epic they win by a point and have a month off for the semi final to pulverise Galway, cork are going to get hit hard and often Saturday evening
Galway have Johnny Glynn back 😂
That is the strongest Limerick team I have ever seen, same as the Waterford game where they couldn't name a stronger team. Us on the other hand, it doesn't seem like there's any two in the county who would pick the same 26.
and missing two of the Casey’s and Darragh o donovan.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼